• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Facebook steroids

I don't have a facebook so I can't look but that's probably about one of the dumbest way to sell anything illegal. It's only a matter of time for her.

Maybe she should try craigslist as well . Go ahead and fast track her loss of freedom.

Well I'd fuck just about anything so I'm not good to guage from but face not so good she's a beast if that's really her

That's her

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1423192867032.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1423192867032.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 110
IML Gear Cream!
Tons of spammers on FB selling steroids. Most are fake accounts. Its been going on for years.

What HeavyIron said. Lots of people do it. It's really no different than open sites like this when you stop to think about it. Facebook just brings a larger audience. Most of these people are either scammers, or in a country where steroids are legal

It is a pretty popular thing. I have seen a few ppl advertising in there comments for other post. Dangerous way to live but to each there own.

Icon

a742bd83f60d7a53ecff1d53aa826daf2634b3a3b9943e5a027b692ffb0592c3.jpg

She definitely has a micro penis if not a set of eggs to go with her hot dog. Lol

Seriously. Check that bitch for some balls, by the looks of her they are probably bigger than mine.

That geared up, her balls are tiny. But she might have a bigger dick than most.

Soo...is the consensus seems gtg? Maybe she takes credit cards too!

Back