• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best peptide cycle??

yourkillinmesmal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So being that it's getting harder to find a good gh source. I'm looking into peptides that would act the same. Looking to put on lean muscle. I've read different cycles people's used but I would like to know what will work best.

Bro...do a bunch of research. Very common is CJC no DAC, with GHRP-2 or GHRP-6 or IPAM (one of these, not all of them). You have to decide for yourself which one is right for you? I can tell you that in order to get GH like results you will need to pin often, usually 3 times a day, to get even a modest amount of natural release. That is a lot of pinning (gets old quick). And also look into dosing protocols...but beware that some peptide sources are very underdosed and so you will probably have to up the amount to be sure.

My 2 cents.

I got a regimen from a buddy of mine. Using ipam and GRF 1-29 but he said it interfered with his day as far as being lethargic aslo he was pinning 3x a day. Has anyone noticed sides like this or has any great experiences from peptides.

I got a regimen from a buddy of mine. Using ipam and GRF 1-29 but he said it interfered with his day as far as being lethargic aslo he was pinning 3x a day. Has anyone noticed sides like this or has any great experiences from peptides.

My results using ghrp-2 and cjc no Dac were minimal...I was not able to do x3/day due to scheduling at work. But I did pin a lot and got maybe 2 to 3 times a day. Still was not worth the effort and aggravation.

Now I did not do it while on gear...perhaps the two together would be better? 1 + 1 = 3 sort of thing? IDK

My results using ghrp-2 and cjc no Dac were minimal...I was not able to do x3/day due to scheduling at work. But I did pin a lot and got maybe 2 to 3 times a day. Still was not worth the effort and aggravation.

Now I did not do it while on gear...perhaps the two together would be better? 1 + 1 = 3 sort of thing? IDK

I like your math. Well we shall see what happens. Definitely looking into trying something new. Never know what may work.

Back