• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Pars

djquirk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So every time I pin pars test 250 the area swells up ans hurts like hell for a week. I don't mean sore like the sust strut. I mean hurt like an infection or something. There is definitely something wrong with this batch and he knew it and sent it out anyway.

So every time I pin pars test 250 the area swells up ans hurts like hell for a week. I don't mean sore like the sust strut. I mean hurt like an infection or something. There is definitely something wrong with this batch and he knew it and sent it out anyway.

I recommend contacting him bro. There will always be a batch here in there that will have issues. I highly recommend you stop before you do obtain an infection.

lemme say this. my first run on pars stuff was test p and tren a. my first 8 pins i was literally crippled. the fucked up thing about it was i would just be able to start walking again and it was time for my next pin. then i read somewhere that some people are allergic to alcohol in gear. i decided to see if benadryl would help since it may be an allergic reaction.....no shit it worked. i took it 30 min prior to pin and i never got anything again worse than a small lump. just sayin.

Ddeal, I remember that from Pars' old forum. I was on the same prop at the same time. I was also crippled for like 5 days after each pin, but it was more of a general red soreness. Benadryl didn't work for me unfortunately, and now I know that I just have trouble with prop in general. But man, that prop was ridiculously good.

all pars stuff was great, nothing else was on as far as his game went. coulda tightened stuff up a lil bit and he woulda been #1 round here. luv ya pars

I had a problem with swelling from his test 300. Then I went from a 1" pin to a 1 1/2" pin and the problem went away.

Pars is a liar and an idiot. Respected members were getting infections from his gear not to mention the people he ripped off and for some reason bros want to rep him.....come on guys

Pars is a liar and an idiot. Respected members were getting infections from his gear not to mention the people he ripped off and for some reason bros want to rep him.....come on guys

Dude, I'm not repping him at all. He still owes me as he does many others. Just saying his gear was on point in the past. Nothing more. Pretty sure all the rumors of infection were bs though.

IML Gear Cream!
Dude, I'm not repping him at all. He still owes me as he does many others. Just saying his gear was on point in the past. Nothing more. Pretty sure all the rumors of infection were bs though.

The guy has disappeared for the most part.... which is a shame b/c I love his prop and E. But if you are having issues with the 250 you should the 300 the BA/BB was all jacked on that stuff. Felt like a softball under your skin.

It's the risk you pay with homebrewed stuff.

It's the risk you pay with homebrewed stuff.

True... trust me I kept pinning it at 1200mg a week just to use it up, my legs never got worked lol (do to the pain) but the upper grew nicley:p

I would comment, but I won't..

I'm running his prop right now at 150 eod and no problems here. Little bit of pain next day

my boys had to stop. Ive been using the test prop, and it does hurt, just thought there was too much ba in it.

Dirty gear...throw it out.

I had some shit from RNM that did the same thing. I ran it on a flow cytometer and the micro counts were astronomical.

I'm going to order some total count non selective Media one of these days and plate the remaining EQ I have left from him.

Please post it in the lab test section. It'd be great to see what's really in there.

I had some shit from RNM that did the same thing. I ran it on a flow cytometer and the micro counts were astronomical.

I'm going to order some total count non selective Media one of these days and plate the remaining EQ I have left from him.

If I wasn't on my phone I would rep you for using a flow cytometer. Will later.

You must either run a lab or have a very chill PI :D

Please post it in the lab test section. It'd be great to see what's really in there.

I'll see about running some more soon lol. It takes quite a bit of sample so I don't like to do it unless I have too. I'll see if I can find the old paperwork.

I had it on my desk for a couple months lol might have for tossed...

Back