• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Equipoise

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have any previous experience with EQ killing their sex drive? I'm about week 3.5 and it has dove. First thought was high estro, haven't got bloods yet. I guess my question is.. Does anyone dislike this compound due to the fact that it fucks up their libido? I've read that some people avoid the compound due to this reason. Just seeing if anyone else can chime in.

No issues here either. I am running sust. along with 2 old bottles of mlg equi. so no telling if im running quality equi for sure. If issues persist get bloods done cheap way to know for sure.

I'm just being panicky bloods bloods..

I ran EQ for 20 wks, not a single loss of sex drive was had.

What else are you running? It does convert to E2, maybe your levels are to high.

Test cyp 750 EQ 900 and inj anadrol 50-100... Maybe my e2 is a little high ;). Adex .5 EOD I think need to bump it to .5-1mg Ed for a couple weeks and get bloods. Bloods scheduled in two weeks, blood donation (not me doing it this time) in three weeks

I would keep at eod and try 1mg. If too much you'll know in couple days. Only takes a day or two to crash estro.

I did .5mg last night at 3am before bed.. I'll do 1mg tomorrow morning?

From what everyone says test is supposed to be higher so you don't shut down. Its probably bro science but I wasn't going to take any chances. Pushing rope is no fun for anyone 😅

I ran 600mg test e and 900mg eq and my sexy drive was crazy. I wanted to fuck 24 7

I normally run everything higher than test. Idk. Week 4 is at the end of this week. I noticed the last week and a half that I couldn't maintain a erections. I was getting hard for sex but I'd get soft half the time. It's terrible. Hasn't happened to me like this before.

One thing I have noticed with eq is extreme back pumps. I mean damn they are tuff any suggestions on how or what to take to ease this

I just don't know what it is... I don't want bloods. Just tell me what to do! :thumb:

One thing I have noticed with eq is extreme back pumps. I mean damn they are tuff any suggestions on how or what to take to ease this

Haven't had any back pumps. I'm assuming in about 2 weeks this shit is about to be fully kicked in.

With out bloods its hard to tell. Try dropping it back to 600 and make your test higher than the eq

Get Shredded!
With out bloods its hard to tell. Try dropping it back to 600 and make your test higher than the eq

Yeah... Spose I should. I'm going to try upping this adex for a week until bloods. I'd really rather not drop back the EQ but if it means me getting hard erections again I'll do it.

Eq, test, NPP turned me into a fuckaholic. So does the sun coming up or going down though so my opinion my not matter ;)

Eq, test, NPP turned me into a fuckaholic. So does the sun coming up or going down though so my opinion my not matter ;)

Your opinion is important to me

Your opinion is important to me
Then stop worrying about your cock and get good bloods. My cock is a champ, but my favorite vag has me doing things in strange places and it's rare for her to get the full Monty. Same day in a different setting it's a railroad spike. If you are wearin condoms or over thinking your cawk may just decide "fuck you, this isn't what I signed up for" shit happens. Worrying about it just makes it worse. PLUS I have it on good authority that your cawk is being tended to much better recently. It's entirely possible you just need a bit of a break because you have been overly stimulated. Every whore gets fucked out sometimes. 😘

Then stop worrying about your cock and get good bloods. My cock is a champ, but my favorite vag has me doing things in strange places and it's rare for her to get the full Monty. Same day in a different setting it's a railroad spike. If you are wearin condoms or over thinking your cawk may just decide "fuck you, this isn't what I signed up for" shit happens. Worrying about it just makes it worse. PLUS I have it on good authority that your cawk is being tended to much better recently. It's entirely possible you just need a bit of a break because you have been overly stimulated. Every whore gets fucked out sometimes.

She's been gone for a week. The taking care of shall continue this weekend... And you know I don't wear condoms :thumb:

I'll check BP in a bit. Even on Tren and hypertension I was hard as a rock.

i get loss of sex drive when i run EQ over a gram/wk. even if my test is at 1.2-1.5, it doesn't matter. it took adding in 700mg's of mfl's test prop on top of the 1.2g of test i was taking to get it back for the last 2 weeks before i started cruising.

actually now that i thought about it i ran a gram of prop that first week.

BP was 141/80.... After a rockstar and one for breakfast. I think I'll stop drinking rockstars :coffee:

127/79. Had to calm down. Back to the ER to work.

Back