• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Anyone used an appetite booster?

bwh998

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have a hard time consuming more than about 3500 cals a day, unless its junk food like pizza and mcdonalds. Right now Im aiming for 5500 cal a day but most days i fall short. I would say i only get the full 5500 in 1 or 2 days a week.

I was thinking about trying something like this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/black.html

Anyone know anything about these "appetite boosters"? Waste of money?

Any other way to increase appetite without taking pills? I was kind of thinking about starting GHRP-6 just for the increased appetite.

Pretty sure if people want to boost appetite they get some slin, obviously this is fucking dangerous and that should go without saying. So if you REALLY need to hit that count think about slin, but for me I'll stick with consuming as much as I can and settle for that.

Im not ready to fuck with slin right now, wouldnt have a clue how to use it.

I added EQ in my last test/tren cycle. I would say it helped with the appetite.

peptides would get my vote as the most effective way to boost appetite, for some reason peptides will do it for me personally but GH doesn't. kind of odd.

i agree, look into peptides. alot safer than slin.

whats EQ, equipoise?

Yep, I ran it at 400mg/wk. Felt great, I wish I would have added it in my current cycle.

- - - Updated - - -

be careful if you have a history of high blood pressure. EQ will seriously raise it

True. For me I could do up to about 500mg/wk without much increase. When I got past the 500mg mark it went up sharply.

OK thanks for the info. My blood pressure has always been pretty good, might work eq into the next cycle.

Just watch the bp get regular checks take fish oil and eat the veggies.

You would be surprised how many GOOD/CLEAN calories you can fit into a Nutribullet and drink them. LEARN to eat more, don't try to induce hunger with a chem. Eat 6a, 9a, 12p, 3p, 6p, 9p-------just eat/drink something
Just for an example my morning shake and sometimes afternoon too:
2 scoops protien, small sweet potato, greek yogurt, cottage cheese, flax seed, scoop peanut butter and oats with skim milk------whip that shit up and it is protein and calorie dense-----add granola if need more fats and calories. It doesn't get any easier bro, eat/drink to grow--chems to facilitate muscle growth not hunger growth. Be smart about your chems......basic is ALWAYS BETTER BRO

I haven't used chems myself but from what I researched its not worth it

I have a hard time consuming more than about 3500 cals a day, unless its junk food like pizza and mcdonalds. Right now Im aiming for 5500 cal a day but most days i fall short. I would say i only get the full 5500 in 1 or 2 days a week.

I was thinking about trying something like this: http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/clabs/black.html

Any other way to increase appetite without taking pills? I was kind of thinking about starting GHRP-6 just for the increased appetite.

I saw your welcome post pics.... Are you sure you wanna increase your calories...u mentioned "shaming yourself to get into shape". You wanna be bigger, which will add more mass and fat? 3500 calories pumping good iron and being clean is ideal for you bro. Lose some bf first, just my opinion. You have good structure under the bf. what is the goal here?

I saw your welcome post pics.... Are you sure you wanna increase your calories...u mentioned "shaming yourself to get into shape". You wanna be bigger, which will add more mass and fat? 3500 calories pumping good iron and being clean is ideal for you bro. Lose some bf first, just my opinion. You have good structure under the bf. what is the goal here?

This...
Just looked at your pics... When you've got a high body fat it's probably not the best idea to add more calories. You're going to gain more fat.
Cut, then build

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have personally used ghrp-6 for 3 months and it did increase hunger...especially right after pinning. But I really did not want to add "weight" so I switched to ghrp-2 which was a lot milder.

My main focus is really just to add muscle with as little extra fat asy possible. I don't consider myself to have much muscle or strength so I hadn't really considered cutting yet. Cutting is actually very easy for me. I have a crappy appetite and lose weight pretty easily unless I really stay on top of my diet.

- - - Updated - - -

If you can't afford weed, you can't afford peptides

Ghrp is pretty cheap no?

For a while I spent around 100 bucks a week on herb. I wish I could smoke it all day everyday.

If you can't afford weed, you can't afford peptides

LOL...actually peptides are not that expensive (especially when you can get them on special offers). However, I must admit that the guy I used was under dosed and that forced me to use three times the amount suggested. So I had to purchase three times as much for the 3 months I did it.

Did you notice much in the way or muscle size or strength gains when you ran the ghrp?

I have the same exact problem. I have tried black hole. It didn't work for me. But that doesn't mean it won't work for you. I am on anabeta elite right now and it's not really doing much either.

I have personally used ghrp-6 for 3 months and it did increase hunger...especially right after pinning. But I really did not want to add "weight" so I switched to ghrp-2 which was a lot milder.

This------------that stuff will make you ravenous.

Back