• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I am a guinea pig

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
so I'm bored and pondering the meaning of life and my recently exploitation of insurance..trying to make it pay for more than I pay for in premiums...

so I have a home sleep test which is not as in depth as a sleep study but pretty useful

blood work for
fsh and lh
shbg
prolactin
sed rate
vit b12
mthfr dna mutation
if blocking antibody
gastric parietal ab
homocysteine
cardio advance lipid
vit d again
insulin
glucose

thyroid antibodies
tsh, free t3 and t4
comprehensive panel
estradiol, estrone (?), progesterone, testosterone lc/ms/ms
ava with reflex
and something I can't read that looks like breath tek

and allergy testing for wheat, casein, egg (white and yolk) and gluten

I wonder how much my insurance will refuse to pay for...should be fun

I can preform all those tests with Dr s2h's home probe test...its simple and fast...takes about 3 minutes in a mud wrestling setting...minus the mud..

Oh and its free:)

can you wear those blue panties again?

I really like the blue ones..with the silver heels

Can't stand insurance companies...they love to take but not reimburse. They cry poverty and raise premiums with record earnings each year. Hope you hit them over the head!

oh..theyre getting wailed this yr by me anyway..surgery one march 13th..surgery two shortly therafter

- - - Updated - - -

anyone know what gh from a pharmacy costs?

- - - Updated - - -

and don't worry..I can't afford it no matter what it is...but Im kinda curious

that really sucks. a firm i contract for just started offering a pretty killer insurance package that i picked up. it has a very weird copay per visit, for all labs, xrays, etc ordered. makes things super cheap. all 10 xrays, 3 blood tests, and a breath test cost me 15 dollars.

can you wear those blue panties again?

I really like the blue ones..with the silver heels

panties yes but those heels really hurt my feet...how about the thigh high leather chaps with foam pumps??:)

IML Gear Cream!
I got some in-depth blood work done in Oct. Insurance paid for hardly any of it. Labcorp sent me a bill for $549. Lolz. They can suck it. I'm not paying them.

Hope you come out on top man. Insurance companies and these third party lenders are the ones who make shit so expensive. The medical industry is a damn shame. If the insurance company doesn't pay, I hope you aren't worried about your credit score. Mine took a nose dive from a fucking $300 dollar cable bill that went to collections that I wasn't aware of. Long story, but it was bullshit

oh..theyre getting wailed this yr by me anyway..surgery one march 13th..surgery two shortly therafter

- - - Updated - - -

anyone know what gh from a pharmacy costs?

- - - Updated - - -

and don't worry..I can't afford it no matter what it is...but Im kinda curious

Surgeries alone will hit them hard depending on what kind? Between ansthesia and hospital costs it will be in the thousands! If you go out of network then the insurance company will probably have to pay three times the amount. Just watch your co-insurance and deductible.

my copay is 500, my coinsurance is 10% , my deductible on my primary ins is $750
I have secondary insurance as well...

The guinea pigs take home sleep test thingy decided to not hold a charge. .so it was a no go.
Can't do it the rest of the week either with my schedule. It's gonna have to wait

That sucks. I'm sorry to hear that. Freaking batteries always die at the wrong time

I'm about to have blood drawn next week and I have most of that same list that their gonna run. No DNA studies but most everything else. On fortunate that my insurances covers them all if I let the folks who employ me draw the multiple tubes and send them off for me. That's the one nice thing about working for a hospital. The actual cost out of pocket for that list is a little staggering. I've no clue what pharm GH runs but I'm kinda hoping this new doctor I'm seeing writes me a Rx for some though.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm about to have blood drawn next week and I have most of that same list that their gonna run. No DNA studies but most everything else. On fortunate that my insurances covers them all if I let the folks who employ me draw the multiple tubes and send them off for me. That's the one nice thing about working for a hospital. The actual cost out of pocket for that list is a little staggering. I've no clue what pharm GH runs but I'm kinda hoping this new doctor I'm seeing writes me a Rx for some though.

Ya..idk what ins will and won't cover of this. I'm a bit afraid to go.

I hope it covers most of it considering your fairly well documented struggles of the last yr or so. I hope you can get to the bottom of it. They certainly are turning over most of the stones.

AST 22 10-30 U/L
ALT 31 H 6-29 U/L

FSH AND LH
FSH <0.7 L 1.5-116.3 mIU/mL Reference Range
Follicular Phase 2.5-10.2
Mid-cycle Peak 3.1-17.7
Luteal Phase 1.5- 9.1
Postmenopausal 23.0-116.3

LH 0.3 L 0.5-76.3 mIU/mL Reference Range
Follicular Phase 1.9-12.5PAG
Mid-Cycle Peak 8.7-76.3
Luteal Phase 0.5-16.9
Postmenopausal 10.0-54.7

METHYLENETETRAHYDROFOLATE REDUCTASE(MTHFR), DNASEE BELOW
NL1RESULT:pOSITIVE FOR ONE COPY OF THE C677T MUTATION

TSH 1.90 0.4-4.5 mIU/L
T3, FREE 3.2 2.3-4.2 pg/mL QWA

SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN 25 17-124 nmol/L
PROLACTIN 5.8 2-30 ng/mL
ESTRONE, SERUM 126 pg/mL
ESTRADIOL 84
PROGESTERONE 7.4
TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL, LC/MS/MS 33 ng/dL

ALLERGEN EGG (YOLK AND SLIWHITE) IGG 8.0 H
ALLERGEN GLUTEN IGG <2.0
CASEIN (F78) IGG 11.6 H
WHEAT (F4) IGG 3.5 H

VITAMIN B12 313 reference range=200-1100 pg/mL
Please Note: Although the reference range for vitaminB12 is 200-1100 pg/mL,
it has been reported that between5 and 10% of patients with values between
200 and 400pg/mL may experience neuropsychiatric and hematologicabnormalities
due to occult B12 deficiency; less than 1%of patients with values above 400 pg/mL will have symptoms.

INSULIN 5.2 2.0-19.6 uIU/mL
GLUCOSE 85 65-99 mg/dL
HOMOCYSTEINE 9.6 <10.4 umol/L

CHOLESTEROL, TOTAL 199 125-200 mg/dL
TRIGLYCERIDES 84 <150 mg/dL
HDL CHOLESTEROL 73 > OR = 46 mg/dL
LDL-CHOLESTEROL 109 <130 mg/dL
NON HDL CHOLESTEROL 126 159 mg/dL
VITAMIN D, 25-OH, TOTAL 23 L 30-100 ng/mL

Id say some b12 injections couldn't be a bad idea. An maybe start supplementing with vitamin d if your not already. What's the doc think?

Cholesterol is a bit up there.

Im taking 50k iu a week of d3 already..Im pretty stumped there...
the b12 apparently plays in with the mthfr gene mutation...

Im way more stumped by the fsh and lh than anything
and where in the fuck the rest of the labs are...theres a cpl missing

the FULL cardio panel including lipids looked really good so I'm not too worried about the calculated cholesterol number... I had that number upset me once before until I found out quest uses a formula for it

Tbh. With the oral d3 dose idk how much you really get. But I take 5000iu a day. Well like 4-5 days a week when I remember. Maybe good ole fashioned sun is needed.

I know my fish and lh are tanked because of gear. Idk how it effects women, and how long since you used gear.

Ya..I'm taking 10000iu 5 days a week..which is stupidly high.
Solgar d3 so not exactly junk stuff either ..idk wtf. .
Sun won't be happening anytime soon

Idk about women and fsh..this is new for me

Back