• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Sterile Water and Peptides?

PinzProp

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my source for bac water in the UK has dried up and im going to need to reconstitute another vial of ghrp2 as i only got about a week left on my current vial that is mixed.

Anyway i got some amps of sterile water that i was hoping to use but apparently the peptides will degrade quickly in sterile water? seen some forum posts saying that you can prefill insulin syringes and freeze them?

So say if i preloaded 5mg of GHRP into 50 insulin syringes and put them in the freezer would this prevent them from degrading for say 15 days? how long would they actually stay at full potency for in the freezer? as i was kind of hoping to prefill some melanotan 2 syringes as well and freeze them.

I got loads of benzyl alcohol spare from my home brew so maby might be worth trying to make my own as bac water is just 0.9% benzyl alcohol right?

Definitely going to order some bac water will give them a shot :) but im going to have to fill another 5mg vial of GHRP before they arrive because its a international shipment usually like 10 days to get here and i got a week max in the current mixed vial lol.

But would rather not take any GHRP for a few days if that shit would degrade in 15 days? i know sterile water causes it to degrade just not sure how fast it degrades :coffee:

hell ive made my own too... hate using my credit card on the net

Everything I've read points to <2 weeks, so you'd be cutting it close if you did.

if you have filters, make your own with distilled water and benzyl alcohol, it's ridiculously easy!

and last, that prepaid card is awesome! How anonymous is it? Did you have to verify any information (besides, of course, a physical shipping address)?

Everything I've read points to <2 weeks, so you'd be cutting it close if you did.

if you have filters, make your own with distilled water and benzyl alcohol, it's ridiculously easy!

and last, that prepaid card is awesome! How anonymous is it? Did you have to verify any information (besides, of course, a physical shipping address)?

Thanks for the information mate :) i got loads of benzyl alcohol and filters because i do home brew so im going to give it a try. Bac water is just benzyl alcohol and sterile water right? :D so all should be good with that. Sounds a lot better than risking using sterile water and fucking the peptide up.

About the anonymous prepaid card its pretty good because you got all the functions of having a bank account including the card and its fully anonymous. No identification was needed accept a name and address that should be in poland but use this to generate a fake name and address.

http://www.fakenamegenerator.com/advanced.php?t=country&n[]=pl&c[]=pl&gen=50&age-min=19&age-max=85

Its used by blackmarket vendors so its anonymous they use them to cashout large amounts of bitcoin into cash. Its a little awkward converting all the website info from polish to english but its worth it. If you do want to go with the more not so official method then they do sell passport scans on certain websites but i wont go into details on that lol.

Last edited:
Thanks for the information mate :) i got loads of benzyl alcohol and filters because i do home brew so im going to give it a try. Bac water is just benzyl alcohol and sterile water right? :D so all should be good with that. Sounds a lot better than risking using sterile water and fucking the peptide up.

Its used by blackmarket vendors so its anonymous they use them to cashout large amounts of bitcoin into cash. Its a little awkward converting all the website info from polish to english but its worth it. If you do want to go with the more not so official method then they do sell passport scans on certain websites but i wont go into details on that lol.

lol I'm gonna have to bounce some questions off you at some point in the future ;)

as as to the water, yes, you can just use sterile water and BA at 1% (for easy measuring). I use distilled water since it's even cheaper. But I'd just use 10ml of distilled (or sterile) water, squirt 0.1ml of BA in there, and filter it into a sterile vial/bottle :)

I use AA to recon all my peptides if you have access to some wattman syringe filters it's easy to make. Plenty of write ups on it

Back