• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

cruise to blast time to feel effects

jodenem

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hi if a person was doing a cruise dose of 250mg test c per wk for 8 wks then bumps up to blast 600mg per wk how long before he would notice the effects . i know when starting a new cycle the test takes 4 to 6 wks to notice . thanks

at 250mg per week dose, you wont be able to see anything in 8 weeks. Maybe in 15+ weeks. I would just stick with 600mg per week for 10 + weeks.

ok let me rephrase the question . after 12 wk cycle didnt want to do pct so was doing 250mg test perwk as a cruise for 8 wks .. going to start another 12wk cycle dbol 50mg ed for 4 wks deca 300 mg per wk and testc 600mg per wk . when should i feel the effects from the additional test

ok let me rephrase the question . after 12 wk cycle didnt want to do pct so was doing 250mg test perwk as a cruise for 8 wks .. going to start another 12wk cycle dbol 50mg ed for 4 wks deca 300 mg per wk and testc 600mg per wk . when should i feel the effects from the additional test

You already have the ester in your system, so you will likely "feel" the physical effects of the increase in dose within a week.

Agreed I'd say a week as well and w the dbol should b a few days

Back