• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

40% off today and tomorrow only at undergroundpeptides.com

Queefer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
We just opened www.undergroundpeptides.com please take advantage of our the lowest prices we will ever have.

I bought 100% American made peptides and research liquids..........so you will never see prices this low again.

This is a one time deal....Just like with our kratom store, I like to open up and let everyone try our product.

I only bought the best peptides money can buy and they are tested and true. If you want legitimate ....we have it!!!

Sale is only 2 days and then prices will be as shown. My plan is to go private, so if you purchase from me one time, then

you can remain a customer. We will only take a limited amount of customers, for safety reasons.

Is your exemestane just like other research chems, or is it flavored by chance?

Site looks great, Queefer
Very nice product selection!

How long are peptides good as long as they are not mixed?

Are the prices shown on the site already discounted? If not how do you apply the sale price?

at checkout you type in 40off.... then it discounts it

IML Gear Cream!
I hope you guys get in on this before its over...i can only do these prices for 2 days.........and once I stop it they will be back to normal.

I hope you guys get in on this before its over...i can only do these prices for 2 days.........and once I stop it they will be back to normal.

I already ordered like $240 of peptides from blue sky today but your tempting me seriously lol im considering it :p All these awesome offers coming in on the same day!

Is your exemestane just like other research chems, or is it flavored by chance?

I already ordered like $240 of peptides from blue sky today but your tempting me seriously lol im considering it :p All these awesome offers coming in on the same day!
Do it man....this is a one time deal........you should at least buy so you are on our customer list when we go private.

Order placed. Word.

this might sound dumb but when you have a nicely done website like you have it gives me more confidence. When a company spends the time and money for a well done website it inspires confidence.

Order placed. Word.

this might sound dumb but when you have a nicely done website like you have it gives me more confidence. When a company spends the time and money for a well done website it inspires confidence.
Thank you so much, and I feel the same way!!!

Just ordered some MK-677. What the best way to use this stuff and is it ok to be taking it with 4 ius GH.

Just ordered some MK-677. What the best way to use this stuff and is it ok to be taking it with 4 ius GH.

MK677 usually run at 25mg to 50mg every day fairly effective from what i hear :) good alternative to the frequent injection schedule of the GHRPs and CJC. Not got any real life experience with it though as i only run injectable peptides - im a injection freak lol just something about daily pinning that i like ;)

Ordered late last night, already got a shipping confirmation email! These guys aren't screwing around!

It will still be a little ways out, but I plan on running their exestamane with my next cycle of test only, I will post bloods at about 4 weeks in to show how it is working with my E2. My first cycle my E2 got too high.

Ordered late last night, already got a shipping confirmation email! These guys aren't screwing around!

It will still be a little ways out, but I plan on running their exestamane with my next cycle of test only, I will post bloods at about 4 weeks in to show how it is working with my E2. My first cycle my E2 got too high.
Since we have all the peps tested prior to selling, we know its legit for all your research purposes

1 day left for 40% off.................. www.undergroundpeptides.com "40off" is your discount code guys.

Duh, sorry
Haha............you guys are great........I would have been at this site long ago if I knew how cool Heavyiron was and how well we would be treated here....some sites are a pain to deal with but every single member here is enjoyable to work with and appreciates what we do............that makes it so fun to go to work!!!!!!!!!!

Order placed. Word.

Totally agree. It definitely influenced my decision and I went ahead and ordered too!

Totally agree. It definitely influenced my decision and I went ahead and ordered too!
Thank you ....i put in alot of money into buying the highest quality peps money could buy, so might as well go for it and spend the money on a top of the line designed website..............again, thankyou so much.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i I am so grateful you guys choose to spend your hard earned money with me!!!!!!!! I promise you I dont take it for granted!!!!1

Discount code is "40off" at www.undergroundpeptides.com

Thank you ....i put in alot of money into buying the highest quality peps money could buy, so might as well go for it and spend the money on a top of the line designed website..............again, thankyou so much.......!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i I am so grateful you guys choose to spend your hard earned money with me!!!!!!!! I promise you I dont take it for granted!!!!1

I wish the code worked at both sites haha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your very welcome. I have to be honest, I've read so many negative things about pep companies that I wasn't planning on using one, but I have a good feeling about u..

Your very welcome. I have to be honest, I've read so many negative things about pep companies that I wasn't planning on using one, but I have a good feeling about u..
I promise you I bought the good stuff....they werent cheap........nothing thats high quality is ever cheap....thats why I wont be discounting my peps this cheap again....I just want everyone to see the quality and then reorder from me when the time comes.

Is the ghrp-2 2mg or 5 mg per bottle. I didnt see you specify that in your website

Is the ghrp-2 2mg or 5 mg per bottle. I didnt see you specify that in your website
The ghrp2 and ghrp6 are 5mg.
I'm stacking the ghrp2 with cjc-1295 without dac now, and I can tell you they are incredible!

Back