• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1,000lb Challenge

weizen

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Competed in a 1,000lb challenge today. Combined bench, squat, and deadlift was 1,175lb's. 445 squat, 325 bench, and 405 deadlift (I got a little over confident and went for 6 plates instead of my original goal of 5. Didn't make 6, so they went with my highest lift up to that point which was 4 plates). First time doing a challenge like that. It felt pretty good to knock that out.

Nice! I've been thinking about trying that myself. I dunno what my squat is but I got 405x2 on bench and 505x2 in deadlift. My squat is my weak point though. Prob only around 410-415 :/

It doesn't sound like you would have any trouble. I should have stuck to my goal of breaking 1200. At least I tried and I still got the fucking t-shirt!!!

Lol! I want a 1500 shirt! I quit doing heavy squats and started doing high reps to get my legs to grow though

Competed in a 1,000lb challenge today. Combined bench, squat, and deadlift was 1,175lb's. 445 squat, 325 bench, and 405 deadlift (I got a little over confident and went for 6 plates instead of my original goal of 5. Didn't make 6, so they went with my highest lift up to that point which was 4 plates). First time doing a challenge like that. It felt pretty good to knock that out.

Great job, what's your bodyweight?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol! I want a 1500 shirt! I quit doing heavy squats and started doing high reps to get my legs to grow though

That 1500 is next. It's going to take some time to get there. If I didn't go overboard on deads, I would be 250lbs away. That's a good deal of weight to make up. 1500 would be awesome though. I think that is the one to have

Great job, what's your bodyweight?

Thanks Waters. Right now I am sitting about 220 give or take a few lbs. I'm at peak levels on my test right now. I don't expect to get any heavier than this. Off test I sit about 205. Low BF% not sure what it is, but I can see abs and have some muscle striations

Thanks Waters. Right now I am sitting about 220 give or take a few lbs. I'm at peak levels on my test right now. I don't expect to get any heavier than this. Off test I sit about 205. Low BF% not sure what it is, but I can see abs and have some muscle striations

Man that's awesome. Good for you.

IML Gear Cream!
Very respectable numbers bro! Nice to see guys pushing every weight...

Currently working on my 2000lb challenge.
Check out Marrisa Inda. Hot ass women with like a 850 total.

Currently working on my 2000lb challenge.
Check out Marrisa Inda. Hot ass women with like a 850 total.

Good luck with that brother. That's a lot of weight to be pushing. I can't imagine lifting that heavy. That is some straight up big boy lifting and not in the sense of being grown, but just being a big ass beefy guy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r_sNTioFRcQ

Back