• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much oil do you actually pin per week

cody123

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I decided to run some prop at the beginning of my cycle. M,W,F pin days but I'm still pinning 2.5ml everytime. Only gonna run the prop for 6 weeks though. I only pin glutes. Just curious if anyone else has done the same. What's the most oil you've pinned weekly?

If pinning three times a week, ROTATE the injection sites. Only using one will result in scar tissue, not good. Last cut I pinned ED for 77 days. Tren, TPA, and masteron. I rotated glutes, quads, delts, and triceps.

I'm pinning most ever for me currently. 8mLs ew. Pin 3.5mL on Sunday, 1mL Tuesday, 2.5mL Wednesday, 1mL Friday. Rotate glutes, delts, and lats. Sunday is 300Eq, 300 Test E, 100 Tren A, Tuesday 100 Tren A, Wednesday 300Eq, 300 Test E, Friday 100 Tren A. Also HCG on Monday and Thursday. Also 2 iu GH every morning.

For an easy painless pin would delts or quads be best? Quads are small for my size but lean at 26" and shoulders have good size just not sure about 2.5ml in the delts. Only flexing right quad in the pic just wanted to give you an idea.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 69
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 69
Only you can tell us what sites are painless. Everybody's response is different. I like quads and VG best. Delts always have some pip for me. Some HATE quads and love delts. Get where I'm going here?

I've been pinning for almost 20 years. Various oils, some seriously painful shit that caused knots for days.
I've rotated regularly but I still have a ridiculous amount of scar tissue. It causes so many problems, especially with absorption and Muscle fiber recruitment. The worst of all is I'm embarrassed to get a massage due to the sick lumps in quads and Glutes. I had an mri a few years ago on my back and it showed the crazy scar tissue in my Glutes that built up. It was embarrassing explaining myself there.
How many vets in this game deal with similar stuff?

For an easy painless pin would delts or quads be best? Quads are small for my size but lean at 26" and shoulders have good size just not sure about 2.5ml in the delts. Only flexing right quad in the pic just wanted to give you an idea.
Those quads could easily hold 3ml. I never go above 1.5 in my delts. I would stat out at 1ml in delt and 2ml in quads. I always rub the inject site for a min or two after injection. This is just my opinion of what I would do. Good luck bro

Right now I'm doing 2.2ml m w f. I don't like more then 1.5 mL in my delts. Ill split an injection 50/50 when it comes to that site.

Do not rub the injection site. No sense in that. It will just irritate it more. Possibly cause it to leak back out.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry for high jacking your thread. My point is rotate as many areas as possible.
I've done 3ml in delta but could cause pip. Once per week at that volume. Use quads too. Not too mention much better absorption in quads then delts.

Only you can tell us what sites are painless. Everybody's response is different. I like quads and VG best. Delts always have some pip for me. Some HATE quads and love delts. Get where I'm going here?

Yeah I get that. I've heard ppl complain about both. Just never tried either one. I've ran 7-8 cycles but always pinned the glutes.

Pinning 2.5mL 3x/week. so 7.5mL. May go up to 4 days a week and do 10mL.

Given that MCT oil stands for medium chain triglyceride oil, or fat, should we be calculating all of this fat into our diets or ignoring it?

You mean am I calculating the ~60cals a week that MAY be hitting my body. No...

Please tell me that was a joke.

3ml three times per week. Glutes and delts rotation.

currently only injecting 2ml's a week (cruising). most i've done is 32ml's/week.

Get Shredded!
Doing test prop everyday pinning...1 cc each time. I do worry about scar tissue build up. Normally I run long esters but decided to change it up this go around. I have to say I like the results so far but hate the constant pinning.

T

I was half asleep when I first answered. I meant 21ml a week

Currently crusing on 200mg test C per week.

Blast will start in about a week and ill be doing 3ccs 3 times a week.

Ill rotate Glutes , VG , delts and chest

Just recently started pinning lats in the rotation , much better than delts for me

How long did it take you to work up the nerve to pin lats? Lol

How long did it take you to work up the nerve to pin lats? Lol

it didn't take nerve, it took me getting sick of pinning areas that were still sore/had pip doing high oil volume cycles because i was stubborn and wanted to run almost all short esters. about 2 years into using aas for me. i didn't even know about using the lats though for quite some time after first starting cycling.

Back