• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Anabolic Anarchy Test E/Shop Open Info

s2h

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
attachment.php

Anabolic Anarchy Test E that will be undergoing some research in the very near future...I will post feedback on this product very soon!!!

Last edited:
Question...and you may not be able to answer this but maybe they will chime in...With everyone going away from Test E because of the raw situation...is there a reason they are sticking with it or do they have another source? Or is this just getting blown out of proportion and people just taking preventative measures?

^^i could give a semi educated answer but i will refrain due to i don't want to give you info unless i'm 100% sure...be a good question for AnabolicMonster to answer for you at this time..

It is all I have ever used as far as Test goes..Never done prop or cyp. Just curious I guess, I know there isn't a huge difference in E and Cyp.

Anabolic Anarchy does not have a test E problem. Other shops may be we don't =)

It is all I have ever used as far as Test goes..Never done prop or cyp. Just curious I guess, I know there isn't a huge difference in E and Cyp.

Test E and Test Cyp are pretty similar with a slight difference in half lives..but overall i have not found a big difference between the two of similar quality....i do hear you on the only Test E use..all us oldskoll guys cut our teeth on E back in the day:)

Anabolic Anarchy does not have a test E problem. Other shops may be we don't =)

Thanks Heavy. Like I was saying more curious than anything...lists coming soon?

Dammit heavy you keep making me wanna spend more money on gearz

attachment.php

Anabolic Anarchy Test E that will be undergoing some research in the very near future...I will post feedback on this product very soon!!!

Looks awesome man! This is compounding pharmacy quality made in a legit clean room.

Have fun!

Where can I get it?! Hurry up and take my money!

IML Gear Cream!
pinned 1.5cc today of the AAP Test E...baby smooth...i think back to all the 50wt motor oil carriers of the old days and wonder sometimes how we ever pinned that stuff..lol...

i'm currently fairly deep into a test only run prior to the Test E by AAP i added today...so i am bumping up the oiled nectar to get a gauge of what love is in store in those clear vials...

attachment.php

Looks sexy

feels sexy:)...carrier is oh so nice on my scar tissue laden body...

I feel ya. I like to use my delts less than I used to... All scarred up. Glad the oil is treating you well.

little side note..at around 4 hours post inject..there is no sign of the injection..no small lump or any indication a injection was made in that spot...fyi

Is it bad that I like the unimportant stuff like the way the labels look? They're sinister.

Thanks for logging this.

About the test e situation... HeavyIron said all that needs to be said. Where or how is of no importance to any member here. All that matters is our test e has zero issues. So you can enjoy it without any hesitation, question or doubt.

AY had a Test E problem. I'm guessing she thinks its global.

Anyway, lets get back on track. We aren't here to talk about other sponsors and their problems. We are here to take care of members and present a high quality product for a fair price.

AY had a Test E problem. I'm guessing she thinks its global.

Anyway, lets get back on track. We aren't here to talk about other sponsors and their problems. We are here to take care of members and present a high quality product for a fair price.

:coffee:

Wow, I'm extremely impress heads haven't roll for this comment....is this ASF?

That's what I'm saying! Guess everyones gonna have to send me some test-e to try out

Wow, I'm extremely impress heads haven't roll for this comment....is this ASF?
Val is a highly respected member and she is entitled to her view point. I have a deep respect for her and her shop.

Val is a highly respected member and she is entitled to her view point. I have a deep respect for her and her shop.

That's is something I admire about you Heavy, always an stand up guy! Respectful even when not respected, I wish I can be like you, but is so hard! Hahahahhaha! Let us know when this shop is avaliable, they have your backing, I know is G2G.

little side note..at around 4 hours post inject..there is no sign of the injection..no small lump or any indication a injection was made in that spot...fyi

That's cool,I use Pfizer cyp and you cannot find your injection sight afterwards.I added in some UG stuff and have a knot for a week after each shot.I guess people get used to this but man is it (literally) a pain in the ass.

That's is something I admire about you Heavy, always an stand up guy! Respectful even when not respected, I wish I can be like you, but is so hard! Hahahahhaha! Let us know when this shop is avaliable, they have your backing, I know is G2G.
Honestly I was not offended and I never felt disrespected so you may be reading too much into her response. I'm pretty sure we like each other =)

It was just a general statement, I see people going hard after you thru the years and you always keep calm, I wasn't referring to her comment specifically.

I remember when my liver took a crap on me and you were there to help me out with some amazing advise.

Back