• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Tren A or Tren E? And why?

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
A or E? Why? How's your mood?

Ive only done A. I like how fast it kicks in and how fast it gets out of your system if the sides get too harsh to handle. My fuse gets a little shorter, but nothing I can't control.

Done both by far prefer Ace...

If sides are bad it kicks in fast..you'll know...you can make adjustments quickly

I feel Ace is superior for me..I respond better on say 500 Ace @ week than 700 e @week

easy to adjust on fly if you need to bump dosage also

my sides were less with ace

I get so fuckin horny on ace its ridiculous. Even running high test doesnt do that to me.

I'm the lone wolf in this I guess because I prefer e. But only because I've been running gear for so long plus being on trt I prefer longer breaks between pinning. Ace is easier to adjust and mg per mg its more available. 500mg was my sweet spot for ace and I run 700-800 e.

I'm the lone wolf in this I guess because I prefer e. But only because I've been running gear for so long plus being on trt I prefer longer breaks between pinning. Ace is easier to adjust and mg per mg its more available. 500mg was my sweet spot for ace and I run 700-800 e.

kinda nice to know that others feel you need a tiny bit more of the E

Does tren a effect your mood differently than tren e? I get mixed reviews on this. I know it's largely individual. But I'm running tren in a few weeks. Leaning toward tren e. Problem is I had a stint with anxiety and anger. I have a little PTSD. But I've been just peachy while running test at 700mg. I feel like I'm on top of the world. No mood swings. nothing. My relationships are great. Sex life is great. I'm more confident. More energetic. You know the deal. Am I going to go off the rails as soon as I shoot some tren?

You might. In my experience ace is just more potent. I gotta run more e to get same results. I feel though that sides are worse on ace. I don't get sides on say 1g enan weekly, but with ace 1) I can't run 1g without killing someone 2) get really quickly angered 3) stay horny like all fucking day. These are the semi problematic sides for me. On the flip side you will see far batter results with ace and it's better to run bc you can abort mission quickly or alter dose once too high without waiting like 3 weeks to feel the adjustment. I prefer ace but I actually run them both together. Helps keep levels more stable and sides down on higher doses in my experience. Also running test with it helps with this, but you gotta figure out your test to tren ratio. My buddy likes 1:1 test to tren, while I like 1:3 test to tren.

I have not ran E but Ace is fire man. I pinned it with high test and was blown away with strength and size. Sides were so brutal I can't see myself running it again until meet prep next year.

DieStrongDianabol

tren doesn't get rough for me so i'll run either when it comes down to it. i definitely have less sides with e though so i would have to say that i prefer e for a longer cycle but if it's a short cycle or i just want to run it for a short time before switching compounds i would prefer a

Tren A because waiting for the kick is terrible. :thumb:

Ive only done A. I like how fast it kicks in and how fast it gets out of your system if the sides get too harsh to handle. My fuse gets a little shorter, but nothing I can't control.
How often u pinning

Now I'm not sure how this would work out and I'm not an expert on tren by any means, but is it possible for you to run ace for a week or two to get a feel of how you will react to the sides and once you found a good dose for you, switch over to enan?

Now I'm not sure how this would work out and I'm not an expert on tren by any means, but is it possible for you to run ace for a week or two to get a feel of how you will react to the sides and once you found a good dose for you, switch over to enan?

You would still have the kick in period for E. I'm a little more than two weeks into doing my first run of Tren A. 100mg EOD and 200mg Test C a week. Only side I have is loss of sleep which Xanax fixed that. Strength is through the rough. Horny as hell which can be annoying when the wife is over it for a week. So far I like it.

you can absolutely do that and a lot of people do, i prefer to run my tren ace for 3-4 weeks until the e is in full effect, slowly tapering down my ace dose

I would go with ace bro. If you've never run tren before you don't know how you are going to react to it. It's an individual thing. Everyone's different. Especially if you've had anxiety and anger issues in the past. If you start getting bad sides on tren e you'll wish you had went with ace. I don't have problems with it now but I did in the past when I first tried it years ago and I still choose ace over e even now just in case I ever turn back into the raging prick again lol. IMHO all first time tren users should go with ace before they try e. Good luck with whatever you decide.

Does tren a effect your mood differently than tren e? I get mixed reviews on this. I know it's largely individual. But I'm running tren in a few weeks. Leaning toward tren e. Problem is I had a stint with anxiety and anger. I have a little PTSD. But I've been just peachy while running test at 700mg. I feel like I'm on top of the world. No mood swings. nothing. My relationships are great. Sex life is great. I'm more confident. More energetic. You know the deal. Am I going to go off the rails as soon as I shoot some tren?

Get Shredded!
I liked tren e...sleep sucked sweated but in the gym I had best workouts...and had to find a 2nd girlfriend cause wife couldn't keep up...

neither tren hex... ive had little to no sides with it except that i BLEW UP... im not suure if this is unusual but i have one cycle left of the brand and am amped up

- - - Updated - - -

ah but i do kick start for 3 weeks with tren ace
tren ace 250
hex 250
teste 250 normalllllyyy

I went backwards from what most people recommend. My first run with tren was E and frankly I wasn't all that impressed even at 600 mg/week. As far as sides I was as horny as any other time I guess and some definite insomnia but no rage. This coming blast I'll be using a tri-tren and pinning EOD with sust. I'll try ace next year I suppose.

Tren is tren (sans the ~15% extra you get from the ace ester). The only reason I'd choose one over the other is gonna depend on what else I'm running in the cycle. I like to match ester lengths whenever feasible.

Back