• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dick pic etiquette...

JRotten

Old
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wondering if spamming all the potential lay downs in your phone with dick pix is an acceptable way to see who bites, and if so should you take the time to take a fresh one, or is a stock photo acceptable?

I'd say un solicited, not going to raise the odds much. Even if they did want it. Could be a bit "too much".
Now if your waist deep in sex talk and swapping pics, sure. I still never did the dick pics. But something alluding to it with something to the imagination. Good shot with abs, the Adonis belt showing. Solid pic imo. And makes them want more.

Depends on the girl I guess.

I'd say un solicited, not going to raise the odds much. Even if they did want it. Could be a bit "too much".
Now if your waist deep in sex talk and swapping pics, sure. I still never did the dick pics. But something alluding to it with something to the imagination. Good shot with abs, the Adonis belt showing. Solid pic imo. And makes them want more.

Depends on the girl I guess.
So spam them all with the shirtless/unbuttoned pants/chub pic? Seems kinda vague. I'd hate to wind up talking about the gym or something...

- - - Updated - - -

"Steve" says a stock photo is fine

:coffee:
I already scolded Steve on this matter.

I like chubby pics...dick pics..
I like face pics more...I am ashamed to admit I could probably like snapchat quite a bit from what I've seen of it

you'd have to ask diesel jimmy about a photo he sent me in response to a photo I sent him some time ago....seeing how you guys mentioned the in the midst of it /sexy talk

I think DJ definitely needs to chime in here. I need a cosigner.

I felt like even a stock photo was progress...

Watch and learn Damgar.

I like chubby pics...dick pics..
I like face pics more...I am ashamed to admit I could probably like snapchat quite a bit from what I've seen of it

you'd have to ask diesel jimmy about a photo he sent me in response to a photo I sent him some time ago....seeing how you guys mentioned the in the midst of it /sexy talk

Hey Sher bear ...
8f8ca919d15d20d4f217d8c562f1e24c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Waters I can't rep you GDI.

On the topic, sending out dick pics is tasteless.....unless specifically asked for it. I agree with threestone on this one. Less is more in this case. Keep them guessing.

On the topic, sending out dick pics is tasteless.....unless specifically asked for it. I agree with threestone on this one. Less is more in this case. Keep them guessing.

Consider all of yourselves asked LOL :winkfinger:

WTF does taste have to do with the topic at hand? I'm really starting to doubt the morals and the androgen levels of members of this forum. WHERE THE FUCK IS DJ?!

I think DJ definitely needs to chime in here. I need a cosigner.

me and you could find a way to rationalize much worse the cawk spamming...

I agree with you whole heartedly on a personal attention level. Much better closing rate with tailored personal pics. But at a spamming level Go with the cawk. I say go chub + level.

God speed damgar

Am I the only one with a roster of repeat single use females in their phone? Jeez I feel like a terrible human being now...

Get Shredded!
me and you could find a way to rationalize much worse the cawk spamming...

I agree with you whole heartedly on a personal attention level. Much better closing rate with tailored personal pics. But at a spamming level Go with the cawk. I say go chub + level.

God speed damgar
"Chub+" THIS is what friendship (or pathologic womanizing) looks like gentleman.

Am I the only one with a roster of repeat single use females in their phone? Jeez I feel like a terrible human being now...

Well if you've already banged em. Why fuck around. Let them know your looking to hang out, and obviously fuck, should be no need to spam a cock pic. Flirty pics sure, spamming cock pics, never needed. Any time I've had fuck buddies it wasn't this complicated, lol.

What are you up to tonight? Want to chill? Cool, I'm gonna hop in the shower and I'll be on my way. They already know I'm coming to lay the pipe. I'm a pretty simple straight forward guy though.

Well if you've already banged em. Why fuck around. Let them know your looking to hang out, and obviously fuck, should be no need to spam a cock pic. Flirty pics sure, spamming cock pics, never needed. Any time I've had fuck buddies it wasn't this complicated, lol.

What are you up to tonight? Want to chill? Cool, I'm gonna hop in the shower and I'll be on my way. They already know I'm coming to lay the pipe. I'm a pretty simple straight forward guy though.
Sounds like a lot of typing and pretending to care to me. That thing about leaving the house and showering seems pretty overly motivated too. :coffee:

Well you left hand is pretty easy.

You can always go stalk you ex wife I guess?

Well you left hand is pretty easy.

You can always go stalk you ex wife I guess?
Nah, it works better if I ignore her. She gets jealous and finds me, but we've gotten way off topic. I guess what I'm wondering is how lazy can I be about this and not have to feel bad?

Nah, it works better if I ignore her. She gets jealous and finds me, but we've gotten way off topic. I guess what I'm wondering is how lazy can I be about this and not have to feel bad?

In that case. I don't think you have to feel bad. They want it just as much. That's a win for both sides in my book.

I sent a cock pic today... the reply:

"Gross why is it all greasy like a nigger dick."

If your girl doesnt respond the same way she is a future mudshark.

In that case. I don't think you have to feel bad. They want it just as much. That's a win for both sides in my book.
In that case cawk spamming is still on the table. Unfortunately, the forum has kept me from chasing strange ass again. My gf would either thank everyone or cut my throat if she knew.

Back