• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Lower / Longer vs Bigger / Shorter

Romeburning

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So what our thoughts on Longer cycles (20 weeks) @ lower amounts lets say 500mg of test per week vs shorter cycles (13 weeks) of say 750mg of test per week?

500mg x 20 weeks = 10,000 mgs

750mg x 13 weeks = 9,750 mgs

Almost the same total amount but I would think you'd have better results with the lower 20 week cycle.

I go for the longer cycle...but then it requires equal time off. So that kinda sucks. However, with proper PCT I manage to keep a lot gains.

Forever

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

In a longer cycle it gives you more time to introduce different gear throughout the cycle and also allows you to lower your doses dramatically to reduce the myostatin build up so you can turn it up and blast hard the last few weeks to make more gains. It's been shown that around week 8-10 myostatin levels rise dramatically which cause growth the slow or stop.

In a longer cycle it gives you more time to introduce different gear throughout the cycle and also allows you to lower your doses dramatically to reduce the myostatin build up so you can turn it up and blast hard the last few weeks to make more gains. It's been shown that around week 8-10 myostatin levels rise dramatically which cause growth the slow or stop.

^sherk is real good about this yall should see some of his cycle layouts. Just about every 4 weeks it seems like there is a new compound being introduced or exchanged for another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks Shrek this was exactly what I was looking for, and thanks to everyone else's input as well.

Just to clarify a little, I already blast and cruise, and the my cycles are more extensive then just test but for simplification I simplified the cycle. The reason i asked was I had this debate the other day where my friend said it would be better to push high doses for shorter periods of time because high levels of anabolics equals extreme gains where lower levels even over longer periods will limit where you go, and I argued that I get blood pressure problems, and other side effects issues with higher levels so I was going to run lower for a longer cycle and expected better gains because of the longer time frame, giving my body more time to grow and adjust. Anyway, thanks again for the input.

Back