• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

I have to go shovel the driveway

Sheriv

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
because my husband is a southern non driving cunt...

this is why the north won
I need a plow

Fuck shoveling. I dont do it. Snow blower, tractor, fine. I'm actually plowing with a 16' plow right now...that do it for ya?

Shoveling blows. The back gets worn out so fast, especially running gear. I hate snow

My drive is a block of ice. I need a chisel to get that shit off.

My drive is a block of ice. I need a chisel to get that shit off.
Flame thrower works great plus kids think its cool...Dads the hero moment..

Good luck with the shoveling. Also, good luck at the dr today. Hopefully he gives you some answers!!

hmmm...we actually have an agricultural flame thrower around here somewhere...

No flame thrower here but do have alot of gas on hand! Hmmmm???

I need a plow

526105.gif

I love shoveling..... Aka watching my guy do it from the window.

I'm gonna get out there and start on the foot we got but it's still coming down like crazy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same here..coming down fast..just shy of a ft now..the hubs came home and did it again and went a little further than I did

Get Shredded!
Shoveling is great for staying in shape. Spent a bit yesterday on the driveway myself.

No official count but it looks to be over 12 inches now

Oh I'm nice and warm! Got my fleece pants on and bathrobe I stole from MGM Vegas lol

I need a plow

Then keep your Yankee ass away from our beaches

We have two ft..and I'm on a coastal state..I dont need your beaches

Shoveled 18" off two decks, sidewalk infront of my house, sidewalk from the curb to my front door, sidewalk that leads from the front all the way to the alley, and parking pad infront of the garage. I get done and my neighbor pops his head out with a beer in hand to ask me to shovel his front curb so he can get to his car.... ya no go fuck yourself.

Shoveled 18" off two decks, sidewalk infront of my house, sidewalk from the curb to my front door, sidewalk that leads from the front all the way to the alley, and parking pad infront of the garage. I get done and my neighbor pops his head out with a beer in hand to ask me to shovel his front curb so he can get to his car.... ya no go fuck yourself.
Tell him to send his fat wife over and after she gives you a BJ you will get right on it....

Back