• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pats Coach - Ode to Belichick

Congrats to the Patriots. You have the greatest coach in the modern NFL era.

He is a good coach but he's sneaky and will always have his name tarnished because of that.

To Sheriv & McDouche: I honestly feel "the hoodie" is a mastermind brilliant coach. Greatest NFL coach that I've ever seen. Not but hurt or upset at all that they won. I thought the video was hilarious and wanted to share.

Now if this video gets you "upset" for poking fun at your coach, then ya'll are butt hurt and need to up the AI.

Might be a good coach, but I have ZERO respect for him. If winning to him is more important than being respected then props to him I guess.

To Sheriv & McDouche: I honestly feel "the hoodie" is a mastermind brilliant coach. Greatest NFL coach that I've ever seen. Not but hurt or upset at all that they won. I thought the video was hilarious and wanted to share.

Now if this video gets you "upset" for poking fun at your coach, then ya'll are butt hurt and need to up the AI.

Nah, you just seemed a little upset about last nights game. He's sneaky, bends the rules, but he plays the game to win, and 10 years after he retires, thats what will be remembered.

Nah, you just seemed a little upset about last nights game. He's sneaky, bends the rules, but he plays the game to win, and 10 years after he retires, thats what will be remembered.

I was more pissed at the Seahawks playcall at the goal line. Retarded. Great game, didn't have a horse in this race. Just wanted to see an epic battle.

Back