• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Sub q

6789olds

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
In know it's probly not the best but is it ok to pin tren ace sub q I started my tren ace yesterday intro muscular and I didn't get any tren cough but it scares the fuck out of me lol. Was thinking of also doing my test p sub q daily . What do you guys think ?

Fuck no i tried that sub q before and never again got giant black and blue in my stomach area from the shots.oil is best deep innermuscular.

This highly depends on you, and the oils used. TRT is the only thing I've ever seen sub-q work though.

So tren ace probley won't be absorbed then threw sub Q I will try my test prop and report back

Just do IM. Enough said...

you can subQ anything...with that said it doesn't pan out well with some steroids...most of it depends on the carrier oil(s)

In know it's probly not the best but is it ok to pin tren ace sub q I started my tren ace yesterday intro muscular and I didn't get any tren cough but it scares the fuck out of me lol. Was thinking of also doing my test p sub q daily . What do you guys think ?

I have yet to experience tren cough, and what you read is scary.
If you had no idea about it, you wouldn't even hesitate about im injections.
Just pin the muscle you are most comfortable with and aspirate before you inject, the tren cough happens when you get the oil in the bloodstream, if you get air bubbles when you aspirate, you are good to go.

Sent from my Android using Tapatalk

So tren ace probley won't be absorbed then threw sub Q I will try my test prop and report back
Your body is going to absorb it either way. There's just a good chance it's not going to be fun. Knots will last so long you won't have enough stomach to keep doing sub-q.

I have done a ton of subq injects. Works fine but not too comfortable over 0.5 ml.

Back