• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

m sten and 4 androl

manson1983

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone have any expierence with it? i'm going to be running it here shortly and curious on peoples thoughts

If you mean 4adro it's a dhea derivative prohormone that your body turns into test I believe. For the price I would rather just use test. Just my two cents. M-sten is great I hear similar to Superdrol never tried it.

I ran msten solo at 30/30/30/30. next time i use it i think it will do something like 20/20/30/40.

you will need something for pct, i used clomid at 70/70/35/35.

ive read that the andros require a real high dose to be effective and its kind of a waste of money. msten with a test base would be awesome.

thanks for the response guys.. think i could run the 4 andro with a cycle of test? lol.. i ordered it the other night but was thinking i want to do a round of test instead.. your thoughts?

Msten would be a good kick start to cycle. Still have a bottle waiting to be used just never got around to it yet. Never tried 4 andro. Usually just ran prohormones with test instead.

Back