• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Best gain for mass with what I have

El gardea

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys..need your help on maximizing what I have in gear on a 13 wk cycle.

Test e
Deca
Tren a 1 bottle only
Tren e
Anadrol
Tbol

210 lbs 5"11
Lost count on prev cycles that included both trens.
4-5 meals a day as well.

Open for great advice

How much of what do you have. Kind of vague. I can only mention about the ace, since you only have 1 vial (guessing 10ml) save it.

Sorry
Test e 12, 500
Deca 2000
Tren a 1000
Tren e 4000
Both dbol/tbol

If i understand right you only have about an 8 week cycle at a low dose

No, actually was looking at a 13 wk cycle.
5 vials of test e
3 of tren e (sorry)
1 tren ace
Plenty of both t/b drol/bol

man diet and training is the key then you gear..i see you have good list of gear so now your diet is most important!

That's always bn at the top of my list as well as resting. Guess what I'm getting to would be the dosage per week.
Example, when to increase or decrease and when to start adding diffrent oils to cycle. .
Make sense? Take drol during the first 4 wks of the cycle or end.?
Thanx

I mean what's your experience? It's hard to tell someone hey run a gram of test with tren if the most they ever done before is 500mg.

IMO A sample layout for you would be:

Weeks 1-13
-500mg test
-400mg tren e

Weeks 1-4 (first 4 weeks)
Weeks 10-13 (last 4 weeks)
-50mg drol

This is a good read below and something you can do with the amount of gears you have. OF COURSE adjust doses to your experience level.

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/3378-Heavy-Mass-and-Power-Stack

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

True.
I've taken 750 a week of test e 13 wks w/500 tren e 9 wks and added anadrol 50 day 6 wks.

Once again..thanx for your valuable info.

Back