• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

test e and prohormones

Angel1269

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello I'm taking prohormones for 3 weeks to kick start a 5 week cycle of test e and I would appreciate all your input and experiences. Thanks

Run test e for at least 12 weeks, it will just be kicking in by 5 weeks, make sure you have an ai on hand and up your calories if your looking to add muscle mass

Which prohormones brother ? Also test e should be run for at least 10-12 weeks my man, 5 week is when the cycle will start getting good.

I ran msten for the prohormone for 3 weeks and today I injected 1 ml of test e. I'm only running a 5 week cycle or should I run the 10 ml via for 10 weeks at 1ml a week? Thanks for the help

get another vial or two brother. like mentioned above you want to run at least 10 weeks to fully benefit from your cycle. hope this helps

5 wks is pointless.....10wks min.with test and id say 4-6wks with ph

Make sure you take care of your liver with PH.

IML Gear Cream!
I did a bottle of DMZ3.0 and it killed my libido after a few weeks. It was awful not being able to get a hard on just from the thought of sex. I have a very easy going cawk, I can get it up easy and with that I had to work to get it up.

I'm taking nolvadex 2 weeks after my last shot of test

add clomid to it and take it for 4 weeks starting 2 after.
still best to run the test 10 weeks (2 bottles) 2ml/wk 1ml per inject
add an ai as testosterone will aromatize and possibly your ph as well....
liv.52 for liver at least

Starting with orals and then a very short cycle of test e??

Bro, get your cycle put together just a bit more...get test prop to kick start and more test e. By the time to get going with the test e to see some benefit, your cycle will be over. I also like a test prop at the end to taper down myself.

Do you have any AI on hand? Do you have your PCT lined up??

T

This is when lack of research hurts final progress. Firstly, test e is not meant for a 5 weeks cycle. Not sure where someone would ever get that idea. Also Msten is a great PH and glad you ran a test base with it, but in this situation test P would have been more of a benefit. Nolvadex is a great drugs for pct, but you should stack it with clomid for far better results. I also hope you have some aromasin or adex on hand and taking it responsibly. At this point I'm not sure if I'd recommend trashing the cycle and pcting or attempting to continue, because there is an obvious lack of preparation.

My experience with ph has taught me to stay clear of them. I did get some huge gains but by the time the cycle was over i was feeling the side affects.

My experience with ph has taught me to stay clear of them. I did get some huge gains but by the time the cycle was over i was feeling the side affects.
There alot of shitty and scam designer/phs out there but if you do your homework you could definately get some good out of them...Now that there banned id say just stick with the tried and true orals that have been used for years...just my 2cents

I still have a some epitren and haloextreme from the ban sale at iml i need to use....

P.S. all orals should be researched and taken with respect...Imho.

Yeah, I'd call it quits and just start pct.. Guy is really unprepared and obviously hasn't done any research........ He should do the research like everyone else, set a goal, and make a plan..THEN ask questions, not half way through a poorly planned cycle... just my opinion....
Nothing wrong with prohormones as long as they are treated with the same respect as gear... I've read some of the cycles you gorillas do, the last thing I'd be worried about is prohormones being too harsh......

Last edited:
Yeah, I'd call it quits and just start pct.. Guy is really unprepared and obviously hasn't done any research........ He should do the research like everyone else, set a goal, and make a plan..THEN ask questions, not half way through a poorly planned cycle... just my opinion....
I'm with you Sgt

Get Shredded!
5 weeks won't do anything man. I run for AT LEAST 12 weeks, usually it's 14 weeks

I capped my own DMZ 30mg ED and M-Sten 12mg ED for a 3 weeks to kick start a run Test E at 500mg weekly for 12 weeks. Really seemed to feed into each other and was just long enough to avoid the back pumps with the PHs.

Definitely run the test alot longer if you want to see any gains, yes your test will be up but test will just be beginning to build in your system at 5 weeks. Run for at least 10 weeks, and stay away from Prohormones. From past experience they do more harm then good and you barely keep gains. You can really fuck up your hormones and liver as well. Methylated.

Back