• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

NPP or DECA

New to NPP but wanna try

NPP will be alittle dryer, but will have to pin probably 3 times per week. I really like it better than deca but that's just my opinion. NPP is one of my favorites. I also run a small amount on my cruise for my joints.

How many mg a week

My last cycle was 20 weeks. I introduced NPP at week 12. I replaced it with the tren e I was running. I was runinng 100mg 3 times a week. Wasn't running a ton of it though.

I like both also ...Deca will tend to cause a lil more water retention though . Thats my experience

NPP is one of my favs. Deca is just too long of a ride when something goes wrong like a drop in libido.

I am going to be hitting some NPP the next cycle...

you can get away with running npp e3d if needed too... at least i have... not as much bloat and it does wonders for the joints ... for me, deca is a thing of the past

IML Gear Cream!
There isn't any difference between NPP and Deca as far as the anabolic compound goes. The only, ONLY difference is the ester. One is short the other is long. Just like Tren A or Tren E. Exactly the same except the ester. One stays in your body longer and takes time to kick in the other is opposite.

you can get away with running npp e3d if needed too... at least i have... not as much bloat and it does wonders for the joints ... for me, deca is a thing of the past

Damn. I'm always late to the party! Next time.

You can pin NPP twice a week no problem. Also whoever said they like npp because they can't get deca dick is completely wrong. The deconate ester does not cause the issue. Hormone imbalance causes the issue. So seeing how phynelprop and deconate are the esters and nandrolone is the acting hormone in both, your statement makes absolutely zero sense. You can get "deca dick" from any injectable if you don't keep a proper balance of your hormones. That's why we say to run an aromatase inhibitor with your cycles and a dopamine receptor agonist like caber or prami if running a nandrolone in your cycles.

I ran it at 400mg per week a while back with test. Great compound. Made me sweat like crazy in the gym! Great strength gains!

Back