• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Your 2013 New Years resoulutions?

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Does anyone have anything different in their game-plan for 2013? i.e. like trying a different training method(like Dog-Crap or German Volume etc) or wants to compete or is going to take the Tren Train for a ride. Maybe give that Clen another shot, Maybe dead-lift or squat a certain weight??? Maybe even try Cross-fit:roflmao:(not).haha.

For me when my hands at a 100%, I would like to do a bodybuilding show. My avi doesn't show it but I'm almost 6'2 so it will be hard for me but maybe I can find a show for people over 6 feet or something. As you know, I've got the help from my fiancee and she's going to try and get into a local show. Who knows, we'll see.

Let's here em folks....

Well good luck bro. I am just trying to get to that 250 mark.

Does anyone have anything different in their game-plan for 2013? i.e. like trying a different training method(like Dog-Crap or German Volume etc) or wants to compete or is going to take the Tren Train for a ride. Maybe give that Clen another shot, Maybe dead-lift or squat a certain weight??? Maybe even try Cross-fit:roflmao:(not).haha.

For me when my hands at a 100%, I would like to do a bodybuilding show. My avi doesn't show it but I'm almost 6'2 so it will be hard for me but maybe I can find a show for people over 6 feet or something. As you know, I've got the help from my fiancee and she's going to try and get into a local show. Who knows, we'll see.

Let's here em folks....

I'm gonna get LEAN. Like 6% bf, 195 lbs lean. Can't wait. I'm a little burnt out on carrying enough weight that I'm slow and lazy.

i'm working with 2011 mr california and top national competitor lenyn nunez in 2013 in attempt to move up to light heavyweight and also improve some areas...then 2014 winning a state show and moving on to masters nationals

Lifting goals I want 225x10 squat IDK how likely that is def possible. DL I have 365 in mind. No crazy plans for diet training or competing. Maybe a photo shoot towards the end of Summer.

finally get to a 500lb DL; run so much tren & eat so much that i actually turn into a bull; finally get enrolled in nursing classes or get a dam job; bench 405 for 2 reps; squat multiple sets of 315 for 5; hoard so much Test to make an HRT clinic look like a mom n' pop operation & tell-off my sister in law :clapping:

2013 is gonna be my year. Just giving my boy some rest and then it's time to hit it hard. Looking to stack some mass and lose some bellyfat, see how much tren I can handle and improve my bench.

IML Gear Cream!
Nice. What do you weigh now?

before NYE i was 195...last night i was 191.8...i actually lose weight when i eat like shit and inconsistent and party lol...we're looking at another 20-25 solid pounds added in 2013 which is very doable considering my inconsistencies in training and diet to this point...will be adding some other gear weapons i've yet to use too like slin, seo's, and gh

before NYE i was 195...last night i was 191.8...i actually lose weight when i eat like shit and inconsistent and party lol...we're looking at another 20-25 solid pounds added in 2013 which is very doable considering my inconsistencies in training and diet to this point...will be adding some other gear weapons i've yet to use too like slin, seo's, and gh

Not bad. 195 is a pretty good weight for me too, but it's a little mire spread out, so realistically I need to carry 205-210 to look full. It suck though, it seems like whenever I see 210 I am slow, and I feel like a fat guy even though my bf is <10%.

Not bad. 195 is a pretty good weight for me too, but it's a little mire spread out, so realistically I need to carry 205-210 to look full. It suck though, it seems like whenever I see 210 I am slow, and I feel like a fat guy even though my bf is <10%.

here's most recent

Attachments

• 12-19-12b.JPG
    12-19-12b.JPG
    41.2 KB · Views: 12
Put on 30lbs...and look at more tits

Back