• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

D-Bol..three weeks ... Nada

Hardgain61

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey folks
here's the question, I'm about midway through my third week of a cycle.
Tess e 500wk/poise 400 wk/dbol, 30 ed ( first two weeks)then bumped up to 40 mg ed.
I'm not feeling the dbol like I thought I would based on my readings. This is my first time with dbol ( though not the otgers). I heard of all these pumps, weight gains,strength gains etc. Some even say in the first few days. I have gained maybe two pounds but that could easily be water, time of day, etc.
I take it in a split dose morning and before workout, it's the pink dragon pharma brand.
was just wondering if any body had thoughts .. Thanks

A lot of what you hear is bro science man. For me, dbol gives me great pumps in the gym and some pretty good strength gains. That being said, it also depends on how good your gear is.

I took dbol at 40-50mg for 4 weeks didnt feel shit. Only time i get anything from dbol is the pink thais. Those are the shit bro. I got some anadrol this last cycle. 100mg ed split. 50mg in the am 50mg preworkout (afternoonish). Blew the fuck up. 20 pounds in 2 or 3 weeks. Obviously water weight but my strength was out of control. I heart anadrol.

I noticed right around week 2 for the dbol and it really takes effect. That was for this cycle I am on. Noticeable difference in how many more reps I was able to get

I used geneza pharm dbol for 4 weeks for my first aas ever. 30mg Ed and gained 18lbs. Great pumps and strength too. Like said before. Depends on if gears good.

It is my personal opinion that you have to be more careful with orals than injectables. For some reason there seems to be a lot of shitty dbol out there.

IML Gear Cream!
For me not much happens at those doses. 40mg is on the low end.
I have got to agree here. Even though everyone can be dose dependent, the lowest I've ever gone was 50mgs. 100mgs is were the magic happens for me.

that's a low dose, especially split, dragon pharma dbol is legit. not the best, but it's solid.

That's really interesting... Everything I have found says the dose is 20-60 max. Most say sides become a problem after 60. Not saying your wrong by any means, it's just way diffrent from what I've found. What dose would you suggest in my sittuation, having already been on 40?? Thanks

Back