• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help pct fell through.

shredder

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I had a pct ordered and fell through. Buddy of mine suggested peptides from like RUI LABS since they can ship it fast. Anyone hep with info suggestions please. Cycle done 3 weeks..

First off, you should NEVER start a cycle without PCT on hand, your just asking for trouble, and people here are going to want to reserve information because the lack of your education, in no way am i trying to bash you, but come on man, next time keep it on hand, i would make a order through a reliable source and email them the situation, maybe they can speed up the process after all everyone is human they may understand your need, by the final week.. if you have no pct i would go in and talk to the doc, let him know you messed up it will never happen again "yadayada" and see if he can do anything for you, the embarrassment will be a life lesson, and will be better then ruining your junk, But most importantly, it depends on what cycle you were on, if it was a bit of test, you SHOULD be find, but if you did a huge stack id seek help from the doc if you cannot get your hands on some nolva/clo

Totally agree bro...always have ancillaries on hand for cycle and AFTER.

Yes, they are correct you want to have them on hand before you start. BUT, since you didn't and I don't want to lecture you. Go to IMR they are pretty quick at getting product out and it is all legit stuff too.

I got full pct from Paxton. HCG nolva and clomid. 2 day turnaround . Tomorrow is 27days so far. I am happy with the progress so far . I was actually gonna make a thread after completion to let everyone know my results. I have made multiple successful orders. As stated above I would highly recommend ordering pct ai's etc.with your next cycle.

I had a pct ordered and fell through. Buddy of mine suggested peptides from like RUI LABS since they can ship it fast. Anyone hep with info suggestions please. Cycle done 3 weeks..

Just pick a peptide company and order some research chems. There's plenty around here and they ship fast. No need to panic....

Last edited:
Ironmag. Don't sweat it bro. Make sure you run a good PCT. Also never trust any peptide company completely. Always keep some stuff on hand in case something turns out to he bunk. For instance I always have legit letro and pharma nolva just in case I need it.

IML Gear Cream!
First off, you should NEVER start a cycle without PCT on hand, your just asking for trouble, and people here are going to want to reserve information because the lack of your education, in no way am i trying to bash you, but come on man, next time keep it on hand, i would make a order through a reliable source and email them the situation, maybe they can speed up the process after all everyone is human they may understand your need, by the final week.. if you have no pct i would go in and talk to the doc, let him know you messed up it will never happen again "yadayada" and see if he can do anything for you, the embarrassment will be a life lesson, and will be better then ruining your junk, But most importantly, it depends on what cycle you were on, if it was a bit of test, you SHOULD be find, but if you did a huge stack id seek help from the doc if you cannot get your hands on some nolva/clo

I have a question. I see a lot of people choosing clomid over hcg. Does any one do hcg anymore?

Yes just did hcg. It works in conjunction with clomid and nolva. Some guys run throughout their cycle. I chose to do it post cycle. You will see mixed opinions on this method but that is what I did. I am 28 days in .

Yes just did hcg. It works in conjunction with clomid and nolva. Some guys run throughout their cycle. I chose to do it post cycle. You will see mixed opinions on this method but that is what I did. I am 28 days in .

I've heard stories of guys having trouble with eye sight when using clomid. So I've yet to try it.

Back