• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I love my woman.

RoidsR4m3

Going Pro 2016
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hummus spread
Chicken
Tomato
flax seed powder
Spinach

Attachments

• photo(7).jpg
    photo(7).jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 77
I love mine too
Glazed donut double bugger with cheese :D
The%20Donut%20Burger%20from%20Straw.jpg

kidding lol...

Oh dude, you can't do that to me... Lol, I won't even Hesitate to find that and devour it. Haha

You found a keeper.

She's definitely a keeper. She's not a professional chef but damn she's been on a cooking craze. Every day she's cooking twice and She's really been killing it in the kitchen. She's my professional chef. I think she's following Jamie Eason on bb.com.

Props to your girl! When I met my wife she was the queen of mushroom soup. She put that shit in everything. At one point I thought it was going to start sprouting some out of my ass, thank god that's changed. I know you said your lady has been on a kick lately but does she come up with these meal ideas for you or has she always done this???

My wife is one of the worst cooks I've seen. She actually put a pre made pizza in the oven along with the cardboard that it came on. Good thing it didn't catch on fire.

IML Gear Cream!
My wife is one of the worst cooks I've seen. She actually put a pre made pizza in the oven along with the cardboard that it came on. Good thing it didn't catch on fire.
Let's hear some more!

That's a keeper right there. Having a woman that can cook is like having a dog that can bark. The ladies that can't are more interesting cause you know they are good at something else ;)

She must be related to my wife. Girl fucks it up almost everytime. I eat it anyway.

Our wives might be sisters, mine did the same thing.

Back