• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Question about crashing gear

MShiz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys just a question about some gear I found. I found a few bottles of gear in my trunk, it's been in there for months now. It's been about 8 degrees for the past 4 days where I live. The gear is from two different vendors on here. I don't want to drop names, especially before my question is answered. I had some test prop and test e from one vender, test prop and tren ace from the second. None of the gear crashed at all its crystal clear like the day I received it.. And like I said its been in freezing cold weather for months now. Does this mean the gear is bunk? Not sure what to think here but I was just about to place an order with one of the vendors and then found the gear today, so I'm really worried about spending hundreds of dollars with them again before I get an answer..

thanks guys!

not crashing doesn't necessarily mean its bunk..

if you throw pharma test in the freezer it is not guaranteed that it will crash and fall out of solution. mythbusted

Ok, that's what I wasn't sure about. I've heard about the freezer test not being a reliable test, that's why I asked.

thanks!

Not only has the freezer test been debunked, don't trust the taste test either.

:roflmao:

Its also not 8 degree in your house ,,,I hope not

Its also not 8 degree in your house ,,,I hope not
It is actually. I like it to be a bit cool. 8-10 degrees is usually perfect lol. Shorts and a long shirt keeps me feeling nice and cozy.

Back