• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pissing 20X day, losing lots of water?

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Been on my cycle for bout 8 weeks now,(Test, Deca, Dbol) got up to 215( 195 starting weight), that seems to be my cap. ended dbol week ago, past few days been pissing like 20 times a day, gotta get up 2-3 times a night and piss, now down to 210. Guess going off the dbol did this? Flushed out 5lbs of water, I looks super dry and lean for being on wet compounds, my lifts this week were the highest so far this cycle; feel good, super strong, vascular. I'm just a little confused about what's going on, never have I been able to be so dry on Test and Deca before but this is my first cycle in 15yrs. Comparing back in the day when I cycled for 8-10yrs, but didn't have AI's to use so held tons of water. Taking 50mg Proviron ED and .25 adex EOD currently.

You guys experience this when going off dbol? This is my first run of dbol.

When went off dbol I had a similar thing happen. I may be wrong but I would think that it's your kidneys trying to flush out the toxins. My piss was a very dark yellow on dbol.

I piss a whole lot too. Test/Tren/Dbol currently. Dark yellow probably from Tren, but not always. It's light if I continue to drink a lot of water.

I had the same thing happen. Test/Tren/Dbol cycle. When I went off the Dbol I lost about 5lbs but I think it was all water as lifts were going up. By the end of that cycle I gained about 15 more pounds.

You're just shedding the excess water that dbol put on you. Once you drop dbol you lose a ton of water, even though you're running test/deca along with it. Happens to me too.

I had the same thing happen. Test/Tren/Dbol cycle. When I went off the Dbol I lost about 5lbs but I think it was all water as lifts were going up. By the end of that cycle I gained about 15 more pounds.
damn I hope that happens for the rest of my cycle another 15 pounds would be awesome

thanks for the replies

Back