• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test is best. TNE question from a powerlifter

DieStrongDianabol

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
whats up. A Powerlifter here wanting to gain some info about TNE as a pre workout. I run test at a gram a week with a little masteron right now. I am going to play with some TNE as I get closer to my bench and push pull meets in march. My question is, how much TNE do you guys take before a lift? 50? 100? 150? 200? Also, how long should TNE be pinned before the lift to get the maximum benefits? .. Strength, focus, aggression, stamina, etc.

to clarify (TNE in oil, not test suspension in water)

How much TNE do you take pre workout?
and How long before lifts do you pin TNE?
Thanks fellas

DieStrongDianabol

Sup bro , I personally hit the TNE about 45 min b4 I train and halfway through my workout is when I hit the next level . So basically it hits me hard bout hour and a half later just when I need it most ... Have always used 100mgs at a time , I would suggest taking it an hour b4 you train and see where it hits you . Im sure everybody's time frame varies a little bit so play with it and find your sweet spot . Nothing less then 100mgs though :winkfinger:

Sup bro , I personally hit the TNE about 45 min b4 I train and halfway through my workout is when I hit the next level . So basically it hits me hard bout hour and a half later just when I need it most ... Have always used 100mgs at a time , I would suggest taking it an hour b4 you train and see where it hits you . Im sure everybody's time frame varies a little bit so play with it and find your sweet spot . Nothing less then 100mgs though :winkfinger:

Thanks bro. I appreciate the wisdom. Cant wait to try the shit out

Thanks bro. I appreciate the wisdom. Cant wait to try the shit out

My pleasure ...I love TNE amd cant wait to order some more ....Only thing that sucks is once you start training while using tne it becomes hard to train with out it again lol ... Typical fucking story with drugs > Its addicting lol

I use 100mg about an hour pre-workout.

If I'm on a lot of test, I feel like I benefit more from tren base or dbol preworkout than I do more test.

Back