• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Long term use of HGH

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would like to ask a question of the vets about long term use of HGH. I'm an older guy, 47yrs young, and I know the gear side of this question.
What I'd like to know is after years of HGH use, do you see more iu's needed to get results that you got within your first year of use? I'm not talking about the guy using 10 plus iu's a day. I'm talking about the guy who is taking 5-8 iu's a day. Does the body build up a tolerance after a year or so and say "I need more." I've been on it less than a year now straight 7 days a week, and really haven't felt like I need to up any. Sides get me if I do. Would really be interested to know how some of you long time users have got along with doses.

​From what I understand, your body eventually builds up antibodies against exogenous GH. I don't know how long this takes or how much it effects the effectiveness of the drug. Your body does not react this way to your body's natural GH so perhaps alternating your GH cycles with GHRH cycles would help with that.

Back