• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Plateauing mid cycle

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone's gains level out after 10-12 weeks? I'm bulking. Taking test e at 700mg and deca at 500mg. Strength and weight pretty steady lately. I'm considering upping my dose or adding a compound. What are your thoughts? I know someone's going to suggest my diets off. Definitely not. My appetite is uncontrollable. I'm eating like a horse lately. Thanks in advance

Anyone's gains level out after 10-12 weeks? I'm bulking. Taking test e at 700mg and deca at 500mg. Strength and weight pretty steady lately. I'm considering upping my dose or adding a compound. What are your thoughts? I know someone's going to suggest my diets off. Definitely not. My appetite is uncontrollable. I'm eating like a horse lately. Thanks in advance

Similar cycle. Was at 640 test, 420 deca... Gained 12 lbs ish and leveled out... After about a month steady, I bumped up to 800 test, 600 deca... Went up 5 more pounds since. But also came with prolactin, so keep an eye on that if you up the dose.
You also may be training too much/ not taking enough rest. Something to think about.

Add an oral,take an AAS thats not just an AR mechanism/activating andro.. Depending on your goal... Drol,or dbol... Or tbol and winny..Something that works predominantly as a non AR mediated mechanism.. These compounds are known for improving the pathway and signaling with the CNS to the muscle tissue, temporally, but It will compliment the other compounds that you are running..Plus these orals (dbol/tbol) will lower your cortisol levels considerably, thus improving protein synthesis from the other agents,more protein avail through your macros/aminio intake,more muscle,faster recovery, leaner gains...Longer cycle! ;)

Like vision said, add an oral! Increase intensity and increase food!

I level out every cycle usually around week 8-12. This seems to work for me... take a week off. If you literally can't handle it. go in and get some cardio. Maybe pull a tan. Don't lift at all. Loosen up the food a little to. You'll come back in a week itching to SFW. And that process of being really excited about the gym seems to cause a plateau busting attitude.

I level out every cycle usually around week 8-12. This seems to work for me... take a week off. If you literally can't handle it. go in and get some cardio. Maybe pull a tan. Don't lift at all. Loosen up the food a little to. You'll come back in a week itching to SFW. And that process of being really excited about the gym seems to cause a plateau busting attitude.
This too... or add some TNE pre WO..

Back