• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MedLabs

I know one of the reps and he would not stand behind a lab that wasn't legit. I've heard nothing but great things about them and have a couple things on the way to try out for myself.

Do NOT Buy from them , have been waiting on my gear for almost a month after payment and cant even get a reply to an e-mail.

Do NOT Buy from them , have been waiting on my gear for almost a month after payment and cant even get a reply to an e-mail.
Proof or GTFO!!:paddle:

I am the rep for Medlab and I will tell you, do not order from them at this point in time. They are going through a transition right now and merging with another lab to ultimately bring better quality and a wider range of products, and I hope full vials as well. I myself have an outstanding order that I have been waiting on for well over a month. Until they come back online I would wait to make any orders.

I am the rep for Medlab and I will tell you, do not order from them at this point in time. They are going through a transition right now and merging with another lab to ultimately bring better quality and a wider range of products, and I hope full vials as well. I myself have an outstanding order that I have been waiting on for well over a month. Until they come back online I would wait to make any orders.

Thanks for an honest post. This type of communication is what separates a good rep from a bad one. :winkfinger:

Thanks for an honest post. This type of communication is what separates a good rep from a bad one. :winkfinger:

Your welcome brother. I've always been open and honest in all my time here. It's the only way to keep the source and member accountable. I'm just like those old switch board operators, lol, but really I have no reason to lie about anything to either side of the fence.

Woah woah. Can't flame him yet. Are you guys kidding??? Do you forget a few months ago!??? Wtf

2943 out...

Edit. Thanks craw. Posted before finishing thread...

I appreciate your honesty brother. Not a lot of honest guys out there any more

Back