• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

abaxen-please read

zionoir626

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone thinking about an order needs to read THEIRnew thread,restock and sale is over.I was content with being screwed,been before,but after them saying it was me-really pissed me off...my order was Perfectly formated,excuss after excuse,just decided after about 15 hours of PMing,e-mailing and so forth,to call it...And then you post that kind of a responce-you guys!!!So if ur on the fence,prepared to wait and be lied too....

Mansir, aren't you done at the end of the month? Its too bad about Abaxen, I've only had good experiences from them..

I can guarantee it wasn't mansir's lack of effort leading to any issues

im a little nervous I have a big box of gear I was stashing and now people are saying that it was under dosed? I also have some bottles that are filled to diff levels. I mean I been running their gear for months and got some good gains, hell Im currently 287 but did I reach those gains cuz I was hitting myself with mega doses well what I though were mega doses?

Back