• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ug supps now carries peptides!!!!

Queefer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm excited just typing this!!!! I finally found a legitimate American made peptide factory to purchase from.... I'm bringing quality peptides and research liquids to my customers at introductory low prices......along with our trademark same day shipping and the best customer service out there!!! I'll put them on the site in about a week.....I'll do a big sale with lower then low prices for the first week...then I'll keep prices reasonable and competitive................man, I cant wait!!!!

What peps will you be carrying?
Ipamorelin 5mg $20
Thymosin β4 5mg $20
Sermorelin 5mg $19
Hexarelin 5mg $28
Lipopeptide 10mg $35
Oxytocin $10
HGH176-191 $39

ghrp 6 10$
ghrp 2 10$
cjc no dac 11$ each
cjc with dac 39
peg mgf 39
mgf $20
mt2 $20
mt1 $20
pt 141 $20

1mg igf $39

These are approx prices i will give for the first week...after Ill go up and be competitively low

Ipamorelin 5mg $20
Thymosin β4 5mg $20
Sermorelin 5mg $19
Hexarelin 5mg $28
Lipopeptide 10mg $35
Oxytocin $10
HGH176-191 $39

ghrp 6 10$
ghrp 2 10$
cjc no dac 11$ each
cjc with dac 39
peg mgf 39
mgf $20
mt2 $20
mt1 $20
pt 141 $20

1mg igf $39

These are approx prices i will give for the first week...after Ill go up and be competitively low

Sounds great! You'll be carrying sterile water as well I would assume correct? Would love to get some MT2 and stop having to tan every other day!

Says after first week prices go up but are competitive...many peptide sites over bulk rate discounting. Since multiple vials are needed for a cycle...any thoughts on that???

Says after first week prices go up but are competitive...many peptide sites over bulk rate discounting. Since multiple vials are needed for a cycle...any thoughts on that???
YOu know I will............I am always willing to work with you guys...I'll make sure you save money.....I'll definitely have bulk rates. Which pep and how many are you thinking and I'll find a price for you.
Are the GHRP's at 5mg, and the cjc's at 2mg?
I think most want 5mg cjc so that's what I'll have.

All your ipam is mine
They already have your name on them!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Please make sure to pm me if you are going to want to buy in bulk.....so I can have it in stock waiting....also if its not a basic pep or liquid.....let me know and I'll make sure to have it here waiting.......If you are ready to purchase now......let me know and I'll get a price for you so you know I can save you money.....Just like when we opened for biness with kratom.....my prices will be super low to start with!!!

You guys going to mass spec all your peptide batches?:coffee:

You got me studying your peptides now. Been reading all afternoon that shit gets technical and a little complicated. Been looking at gh's for some benifits for me for a good year now but never looked at using peps to increase levels.

Are the GHRP's at 5mg, and the cjc's at 2mg?

You got me studying your peptides now. Been reading all afternoon that shit gets technical and a little complicated. Been looking at gh's for some benifits for me for a good year now but never looked at using peps to increase levels.
I'm still learning too...i had so many requests from guys who appreciate my service and want to find a pep co. that has service like mine,....that I started my own. We can learn together, haha.

MK-677 25MG X 30ML for $45!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Is that low enough???????????

Get Shredded!
No products listed yet on the site???
Yep,,,,,,,,,,,,,I am researching everyone else so that I can have the lowest prices when i open so you guys all go with me and save money!!!

I'm getting cc processor in place too............i'll be open in a few hours!!!

Good deal! Site looks great btw!
I am really happy with it!!!! Like i said..i just have to figure out prices.....i bought the most expensive peps on the market...so I cant sell for dirt cheap..bc then i would lose.........I bought tested american made peps ..........they arent cheap...I know people would rather buy quality tested of course.

I am really happy with it!!!! Like i said..i just have to figure out prices.....i bought the most expensive peps on the market...so I cant sell for dirt cheap..bc then i would lose.........I bought tested american made peps ..........they arent cheap...I know people would rather buy quality tested of course.

Coming through yet again. Thanks Queefer!

No products listed yet on the site???
Dido!
I saw you mention on PM your going private after a bit, so last night I went on the page and there were two items for $1, obviously a mistake.

your a knowledgeable legit guy, so I am trying to buy some stuff now even though I dont need it, so I may have the opportunity in the future

Dido!
I saw you mention on PM your going private after a bit, so last night I went on the page and there were two items for $1, obviously a mistake.

your a knowledgeable legit guy, so I am trying to buy some stuff now even though I dont need it, so I may have the opportunity in the future
Yesir its just safer that way for everyone...............My business is built on customer service and having the best...so the only way is if I do business with limited amounts.....I'll be open soon...40% off for 2 days too. ......................a few hours and I'll be open!!!

Yesir its just safer that way for everyone...............My business is built on customer service and having the best...so the only way is if I do business with limited amounts.....I'll be open soon...40% off for 2 days too. ......................a few hours and I'll be open!!!

Why would you want to go private mate? peptides are not illegal? i can understand why steroid sources go private but not research chemicals.

Back