• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I Cant wait to receive my gear from psl after what I've seen on here and other sites

BLUELABEL

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
With all these solid posts, I cannot wait to get my own gear.. i will share a log or a weekly update with you all so you know how I'm fairing.

PSL=fancy elixir salesman, waaaay better labs to choose from brother. If its not to late I would highly recommend going elsewhere.

Idk. I'm on like 10 boards bud, and it all points to the positive they have the most expensive gear why would they thn cheap out on the Raws... Idk if anything I think they mite have a better raw source.
But thanks for the warning in I have been burnt wish you were there then :) lol I bet my car, that this will be one of my best cycles thanks to PSL

Bro, of course there are all good reviews, the bad ones get erased. Listen if you want to take a chance and gamble on PSL then go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you. There gear is bunk! Underdosed at best! They are selective scammers. Do you really want to end up in the e.r. with a fukin abscess and loaded up on antibiotics? Use your head man. There are way better sources on this board.

Bro, of course there are all good reviews, the bad ones get erased. Listen if you want to take a chance and gamble on PSL then go ahead. Don't say I didn't warn you. There gear is bunk! Underdosed at best! They are selective scammers. Do you really want to end up in the e.r. with a fukin abscess and loaded up on antibiotics? Use your head man. There are way better sources on this board.
Wrong, we are not selective scammers. #1 We have too many customers to selectively scam. Why do people keep coming back? Because we are a company worth using with products that are worth buying. His order will speak for itself. Just like everyone elses order has. If we were a problem we would be removed from these forums. Plain and simple. Thank you.

Cmon guy get real. I got robbed by you guys back in March of 2014. A member here who is a rep for you looked into it and in all due respect made good on the order. It was $1200!! Anyway what I recieved was sust/t-bol/var. All were bunk. I got up to 100 mgs of var & tbol ed. The results were weak to say the least. Absolutely underdosed. I have nothing to gain or lose by posting my shitty experience with uncle z/PSL. It was a learning experience to say the least. I would NEVER let a friend or family member use your company's garbage gear. I'm done with this thread. Good luck bro

heres my 2 cents thats that ... i orderd 50 omnader 250 ampils from them got them and worked great g2g the works . the reason i stoped ordering from overseas well ill leave that to the imaganation . that said they are deff g2g but thats just me sorry to here that from you tank hope things get better for you ..

cheapthreads out..

I have a buddy that ordered HGH, tested it and it was bunk, contacted rep and the rep told him the labs were wrong not the HGH. Nothing against the source because I know everyone has issues with HGH. It left a really bad taste in my mouth after hearing their reasoning of why his labs showed it was bunk.

I have a buddy that ordered HGH, tested it and it was bunk, contacted rep and the rep told him the labs were wrong not the HGH. Nothing against the source because I know everyone has issues with HGH. It left a really bad taste in my mouth after hearing their reasoning of why his labs showed it was bunk.

lab error bro. :roflmao:

IML Gear Cream!
lab error bro.
I do believe he was also told that the rep had used it and could tell it was good. Lmao. I'll trust labs bruh, not how you feel

This was a long while ago BTW.

Where's Mike Arnold to hype this lab up? :coffee:

Your so 2014...mike retired from Z/PSL hype....get with the program...

I like this OP...he seems honest...well until I read his post that he is a rep on another board for this sponsor....nice ....very nice...fail****

Well farva atleast i got something to work lol , some guys dont even get that prop or no prop....Ill take it !!!!!!

Cheapthreads out

Your so 2014...mike retired from Z/PSL hype....get with the program...

I like this OP...he seems honest...well until I read his post that he is a rep on another board for this sponsor....nice ....very nice...fail****

WOW Thats ridiculous ,,,Nice job on the research . Even though we all seen that 1 coming. Great job BLUE . We really respect and trust you now :jerkit:

Last edited:
We keep to ourselves at PSL. We don't go onto other sponsors' sub-forums and trash them. Why? We don't need to put other sources down. We have plenty of loyal customers who come back because they have received nothing but good products and service from us.

I recently tested the var and mast prop myself the other day, and both were authentic product. The thread is here:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...lone-prop-(masteron)-LABMAX-TEST-RESULTS-GTG!

Blood work also soon to come.

We keep to ourselves at PSL. We don't go onto other sponsors' sub-forums and trash them. Why? We don't need to put other sources down. We have plenty of loyal customers who come back because they have received nothing but good products and service from us.

I recently tested the var and mast prop myself the other day, and both were authentic product. The thread is here:
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.co...lone-prop-(masteron)-LABMAX-TEST-RESULTS-GTG!

Blood work also soon to come.

Not questioning the gear ,,, Never tried it myself . But phony threads by a rep is pretty pathetic is what Im saying . Hey if thats how you giys like to roll then so be it . To each their own . Good luck

The fact that this guy blue label tried to pull a stunt like this makes you guys look bad. But because he was caught, now you are coming off like you are the victims here. Nobody likes these kind of games.
What type of stunt did he try to pull? You mean to tell me that when someone makes a bad PSL comment to bash some of you don't decide to get the ball rolling and further try to bury us? Nobody wants to argue with you guys. Let me know what he did?

What type of stunt did he try to pull? You mean to tell me that when someone makes a bad PSL comment to bash some of you don't decide to get the ball rolling and further try to bury us? Nobody wants to argue with you guys. Let me know what he did?

What did he do? If I have to explain it to you, then obviously there is a big problem here.

I'm gonna leave your subforum before you dig yourself into a deeper grave.

You guys have no shame.

Looks like we need to break out the crayons

[h=2]
icon1.png
Why PSL ?? (by Mike Arnold)[/h]
TweetProduct Quality

The raw materials used to make any steroid product are crucial to its success. Nothing is more important than the quality of the raws & carriers when it comes to determining product quality. Unfortunately, many UGL's use polluted, low quality raws from cheap sources...and while they may (or may not) contain he primary ingredient, the likelihood of ending up with raws which are pure and properly dosed is low. More so, trying to maintain any type of consistency or product standard is almost impossible, as both purity and potency can vary considerably from one batch to the next, depending on the manufacturer which produced them.

The premier UGL line sold by PSL, Europharm sources its raws & oils directly from foreign pharmacies. I don't think I need to explain the difference in reliability when sourcing raws from pharmacies compared to Chinese manufacturing plants.

ProfessionalOperation

These top-end raw materials are then sent to anotherhigh-tech facility, where they are assembled by knowledgeable and competent staff with significant experience in this industry. Considerable expense is incured during this process. Signs of this extensive operation are found in the products themselves. For example, you will that most of the smaller UGL's...the ones who usually produce their products at home...almost always sell their oral products in capsule form, not pills. This is because a pill press is expensive, especially high quality versions, such as those used by pharmaceutical companies. Pills are the preferred form of delivery with oral consumption, as itallows for easier dosing (you can break pills in half, quarter them, etc) and greater durability.

A step up from capsules would be a low-quality pill-press. These pills made with these machines very often produce pills which lack density, causing them to fall apart very easily. Have you ever receiveda bottle of pills in the mail only to see a bunch of white powder sitting in the bottom of the bottle, along with pills which you could crumble simply by squishing them inbetween your fingers? Lastly, some UGL's, such as PSL/EP use a pharmacy quality pill press, which produces a very hard, dense, evenly shaped tablet. These tablets will maintain their integrity during transport, handling, and storage...and are perfect for tailored dosing, as they are easily broken up into equally divided doses without crumbling into small fragments and/or powder.

Human-Grade Products

For those who prefer to use products produced in a full-scale pharmacy from start to finish, PSL offers a wide variety of HG products are UGL prices! Good luck finding this anywhere else. This is only possible due to the unique associations and alliances which have been formed over the years.

Proper Production Technique

Unfortunately, it is extremely common these days for many UGL products to cause what we have come to call "post-injection pain"or P.I.P, for short. Virtually non-existent in the pharmaceutical industry, PIP has become an everyday occurrence with UGL products, causing users to experience anywhere from minor to severe pain when using these products. Annoying, to say the least, PIP is a result of poor manufacturing practices (relatively spekaing)...plain and simple. Even products such as test prop, when made under U.S. pharmaceutical standards, is 100% pain-free...every time.

The primary reason UGL products cause pip is due to an overabundance of alcohol, which many UGL's add to their oils in order to compensate for inadequate sterilization practices. The bottom line is that it requires a lot ofcostly equipment and the right facilities to ensure that a product is produced under completely sterile conditions. When production at this level is not possible, the only alternative is to flood the product with alcohol as an insurance policy against possible mistakes. Usually, this is sufficient toward off any serious infections, but not always and besides, the user now has to deal with chronic pain and/or irritation because of it.

EP has the finances and resources to produce their products properly and when it comes to the pharm-grade selections, they speak for themselves. You will not find any alcohol-loaded injectables in the EP line. Injections are pain-free. In my own experience, aside from 1-2 very mild occurrences, every single vial of EP I have used over the last 2 years (at least 100 vials) has been a complete pleasure to use. No pain at all. As I stated above, I was harshly reminded just last night that not all products are created the same...and my left qaud testifies with me.

Superior Carriers

Advancements in the industry have lead to notable improvements in many UGL products. This is especially apparent in terms of oil viscosity. Today, many UGL's use relatively thin oils in their injectable products. This allows the product to be administered using much smaller needles. In the case of PSL, our oils can be administered using needles as small as slin pins. Not only does this minimize discomfort duringthe injection process, but it significantly reduces scar tissue build-up, aswell.

Extensive Product Selection

PSL currently offers are impressive array of PED products to choose from, along with future plans for expansion of the line. Some of the products being considered for development are currently non-existent...and would surely generate quite a bit of excitement at their release.

Random Internal Product Testing

PSL regularly conducts random public product testing viauser bloodwork, giving the customer the assurance that they get what they pay for. In an industry of uncertainty and self-governed ethics, lab work remains the gold standard of product assurance.

Product Appearance

Although purely a superficial aspect of any UGL operation, the time and effort invested in making sure that one's product looks the partis indicative of how the company may handle other, more important aspects of the business. This attention to detail directly influences a customer's perception of the product. Even the best quality gear falls short in the eyes of consumers when it looks like shit. To this end, all PSL products showcase a clean and professional appearance, while being designed to minimize the possibility of detection during shipping.

Packaging

Proper packaging is an important part of any UGL. When ordering Dom., proper packaging increases the odds that the products paid for arrive to the customer in the conditione xpected. While broken or damaged product can happen as a result of poor postal worker handling, proper packaging greatly reduces the possibility of this occurring. In my personal experience, out of the 400+amps I have received from PSL in the last 6 months, all arrived in perfect condition. With amps being one of themost delicate items to ship, a 100% success rate is proof-positive of PSL's excellent packaging.

When ordering INTL. proper packaging not only ensures product stability, but reduces the probability of detection.

These are just some of the reasons why I consider PSL to be a first-class operation. In my experiences with both PSL and the products they carry, I have had nothing but positive experiences with them and if the reviews all over the boards are any indication, I would say everyone else tends to feel the same way. several good UGL's out there Isupport, but if not, why should it remain that way?​

I almost respect you for showing you fake ass here again ... Almost :loser:

lol no1 is saying psl is pharma grade but id say they are heads and tails above other ugls.. most make their gear in the kitchen.. but im bowin out of this and let u guys clash i just wanted to say that i will be doing some sort of log

lol no1 is saying psl is pharma grade but id say they are heads and tails above other ugls.. most make their gear in the kitchen.. but im bowin out of this and let u guys clash i just wanted to say that i will be doing some sort of log
There is no clashing here. All of these people saw a thread and decide to roll it and get as much advertising in as they could. If it wasn't us they would pick another sponsor to do it to. Its not even sad, its smart that they do this. The more you talk the more there is to sweep up. Leave us alone we do just as good of a job and have just as good of products as the rest of these places.

Back