• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Help! Bulking and Im falling off the wagon!

MoTest

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As of late... The past two weeks... Ive falling off the wagon. Fast food in monster potions. Ice cream. Cookies. My discipline has gone out the window. Im still eating traditional meals as well. Eggs and oatmeal with fruit in the a.m. steak potato veggies. Chicken and whole wheat pasta, protien power, cottage cheese etc. But my snacking is out of control. An example: tonight for dinner I made whole wheat pasta, broccoli and lean pork. While its cooking i bust out the strawberry ice cream and go to town. My appetite is out of control. Im gaining weight. And my strength is on the stedy increase. But how hard is it going to be for me to lean out after a bulk like this? Also,what can i do to control my appetite?

5'9" 215lbs. 15-17%BF
No cardio, just 5 days heavy ass weight.
Week 11 700mg Test E 500mg Deca

True. But i dont want to struggle when April rolls around. This is turning into a dirty ass bulk. Real dirty.

I found eating is the hardest thing to get down and the least talked about part of a cycle. You get your workout program, your gear, but eating to bulk is really tough. Pushing over 4000 calories isn't easy. I try to eat as much real food, but shakes have been my savior. When I have a sweet tooth, I pull out the vitamix, frozen fruit (peaches, mango, blueberries), 50/50 whole milk and OJ and then my go to Vanilla protein. Throw a banana in there and drink.

Fills me up quick and takes away the craving. I know a lot of guys go to the chocolate, but I got burned out on it and think vanilla goes great with any frozen fruit. That said, some cheat food works for me when bulking and I have no problems leaning out on the back end of my cycle.

Drop the cookies and throw a scoop of that strawberry ice cream in with some frozen strawberries, vanilla protein and it will fill you up. Also, pick one day for your cheat "fast food" day. Your getting results, strength and size, and this will help with your appetite and fill you up.

Keep it up. Come spring you will have your size and just need to lean out.

LowT

haha, i was just giving you shit. to actually help you out a bit: if your appetite is out of control, just start eating more CLEAN foods. if you're still putting on a ton of fat weight because your calorie excess is that much, consider throwing in a 2nd workout per day to take advantage of extra calories for growth purposes or start doing a 7 day split or take no days off or cardio, even though cardio might stimulate your appetite even more. if you're still gaining crazy fat, it's just time to buckle down and utilize some self discipline.

Cool. Solid advice as usual. Thanks fellas.

I have a big family, a lot of kids with kid food all around. My kids just went wild on some cake and ice cream. And I just did what I told you. Vanilla protein 6 chunks of frozen peaches, handful of blueberries, banana, 50/50 OJ & milk and my vitamix. I'm full and am done for the night.

LowT

IML Gear Cream!
I do same thing w smoothies, mix yogurt, protein powder, fruit, etc to curb sweet cravings. Once in a while, a big 'ol PB&J sandwich has to be done. lol

Leaning out's the easy part, esp. if you can cook some tasty meals sans gluten products (not on the anti-gluten bandwagon or anything but when I started messing around with it I shed weight like you wouldn't believe). I make like 12-15 burritos at the start of each week for breakfast/lunch, then a rice/broccoli/shroom/cheese/gravy/chicken casserole thing for dinners. Filling, but wholesome

Back