• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ai's when crusin

Rugby7

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking at running test e at 250/300 per week. Wanting to know if you guys run AIs when this and if so what's your dosage?

Dosages very. I easily crash my E2 on .25mg every 3.5 days with my trt dose of 100mg a week. 200 a week and that amount is just about right.

You won't know what's right for you until you get blood work.

I just got off of a cruise of 250 test cyp I didn't use any ai. But I still pinned twice a week because I noticed I started feeling cranky and down buy day 5. So splitting it up helped me with that

You have to get bloods to know where you are.. But yes,sometimes I will run AI's or even a serm (tamox) when I'm try to stay dry..I mostly run proviron at 50-75 when cruising.. Unfortunately, I posses the Aromatase enzyme so I have to always be proactive..

×2 what vision said I had bloods drawn after my blast before I started my cruise. Me estro was a 6 I crushed them in the end of my blast to get hold of some serious blood pressure issues that were my on fault buy playing with ai dosages.

×2 what vision said I had bloods drawn after my blast before I started my cruise. Me estro was a 6 I crushed them in the end of my blast to get hold of some serious blood pressure issues that were my on fault buy playing with ai dosages.
Blood pressure goes up not only from water retention but also from blood thickening due to higher RBC..

- - - Updated - - -

Ai's can also increase blood pressure

I've been having high resting heart rate lately also. Not really thrilled about it. I'm not convinced that high hematocrit elevates either blood pressure or resting rates. I'd love to see any evidence you have tho.

as you can see on that link high blood pressure is listed.... one of the best ways is to donate blood its like a reset swich for your blood reduces rbc and brings blood pressure down i am donating this thursday.. and yes juice will fuck with your resting heart beat my blood pressure as of today is 147/92 resting heart beat 82 sometimes it hits almost a hundred off cycle my blood pressure is 110/70 resting heart rate at 60

You have to get bloods to know where you are.. But yes,sometimes I will run AI's or even a serm (tamox) when I'm try to stay dry..I mostly run proviron at 50-75 when cruising.. Unfortunately, I posses the Aromatase enzyme so I have to always be proactive..

This x10 get labs taken. Otherwise your just rolling the dice.

People vary greatly from person to person. I have a buddy that cruises with 50mgs provi and 25mgs pharma pfizer aromasin. When he blasts he jumps up to provi 100 and aromasin 50mgs. Thats well over what I would need but thats what his labs have reflected for him. If your gonna play the game you need to do your homework.

Always run an AI on cycle or cruising. I won't beat the horse more about bloods because it's been said and its a given. Right now 25mg proviron and .25mg adex eod is what I'm using while on 200mg of trt ew.

I honestly try to avoid AI's as much as possible. Bloods are definitely the way to go, but if my test is a little out of range I kind of expect my E2 to be a little out of range. If I'm experiencing no sides, BP is in check, mood is stable, no excess water, no gyno (I'm not gyno prone) then I leave the AI's alone and save them for blast. I may even run a blast with no AI (for instance say 300 test 350 tren 350 mast) Estrogen is important for bone and connective tissue health among other things so it makes sense to me to let those things catch up to the new strength my muscles get on blast. Just my personal method at the moment. Seems to work for me, but everyone is different.

Yep, what everyone else said. Won't know unless you get bloods done.

I need 32.5mg of aromasin every day on 200-500mg/week. I know weird. But my needs for aromasin doesn't scale up or down at that dose of test.

Back