• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I've got good news!

TBJ

:winkfinger:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was served with divorce papers today.

I AM SO FUCKING EXCITED! Going to pick up my "certified" letter at the post office after the gym!

Now let me see your winkfingers!

ddfdc2fe470a81f698b29923368d971c.jpg

^^ How I feel right now

seriously tho, do you have your shit in order?.........:coffee:

Congrats! Just remember divorce is like a game of chess.......gotta stay 3 moves ahead in the game. I did worked out great. She has to pay me every month now I sleep with her again and she still pays me :)

Get Shredded!
Congrats. Some lawyer is going to own our life. :winkfinger:

Lol at every one assuming it's going to get ugly. More winkfinger you pessimist assholes.

Papers state to keep our own debts separate, change our names back and to be on our way. She wants to be done as much as I do and we both do not (I hope still) things to get ugly. I am confident in this. I won't get into detail, but everything else is taken care of.

Papers state to keep our own debts separate, change our names back and to be on our way. She wants to be done as much as I do and we both do not (I hope still) things to get ugly. I am confident in this. I won't get into detail, but everything else is taken care of.

Thats better than takin a poop right before you get in the shower......:coffee:

Well then I believe that a congrats is in store for you TBJ. Enjoy the freedom hopefully everything goes smoothly as you are expecting.

Back