• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

pharmalogic labs

Imdedicated

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been off this site for awhile and usually get my stuff from AMA. I'm looking for a new source and pharmalogic seems to be very legit. I have been researching every post about them for about a month, but I guess I'm looking for that reassurance before I pull the trigger lol.

Ur g2g brother ....pm me if u have any questions :winkfinger:

I was hesitant as well when I first joined. I actually talked to 3 of the guys. Twisted, warriorblaze and bushmaster. They didn't try to talk me into more gear. They actually talked me into less gear. I have enjoyed the ride thus far on just Test E and Var. Pumps are great and I'm making gains. I just had blood work but it caps at 1500. I was over 1500. My opinion is that the gear is g2g. I got it super quick as well.

I was in the same boat as you. Pharmaloicg is gtg. Bush is good people. You won't regret it.

Personally, I have never tried them. BUT based on their reps, who are great, I would definitely give them a shot.

As good as they come, they are very helpful when advice is needed also, watch out for TwistedGTO, I here he goes both ways!!!

IML Gear Cream!
The 230 page contest Isn't enough reassurance? Lol. Plenty of labs on his stuff as well. Not to mention when a lab has constant good labs on HGH it's pretty much garunteed for that lab to be good.

The 230 page contest Isn't enough reassurance? Lol. Plenty of labs on his stuff as well. Not to mention when a lab has constant good labs on HGH it's pretty much garunteed for that lab to be good.

Exactly what I was gonna say .... If All the threads , Labs, Reviews, And Vets using and praising their gear is not enough reassurance for you then you have issues pal .....Make an order and grow

Back