• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hgh

yourkillinmesmal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I new to here but not new bodybuilding. Been doing a lot of research on gh. I've done it before but it's gotten over priced. looking for some insight of what's good and a better bang for my buck. I've been wasting my money lately and no one likes wasted money.

Go with some legitimate chinese generics from a sponsor on here pharmalogic and red lion are the ones ive seen decent serum tests posted on. Pharmalogic coming out much higher on the serum tests i think but a little more expensive.

Or your other alternative is to go and buy a fake 30iu norditropin pen from naps or somewhere for $500 lol think i would choose the generics.

I new to here but not new bodybuilding. Been doing a lot of reseearch on gh. I've done it before but it's gotten over priced. looking for some insight of what's good and a better bang for my buck. I've been wasting my money lately and no one likes wasted money.

Get ur post count up brother ....and pm me .

Yeah, I need to get my post count up, I want in on these goodies, I'm on PM board, but time to make friends here too, Lol.

Go with some legitimate chinese generics from a sponsor on here pharmalogic and red lion are the ones ive seen decent serum tests posted on. Pharmalogic coming out much higher on the serum tests i think but a little more expensive.

Or your other alternative is to go and buy a fake 30iu norditropin pen from naps or somewhere for $500 lol think i would choose the generics.

Thanks. Yeah, me and buddy purchased some blue tops(obviously not from any one on this site since I'm new). I done the protocol. Took 10iu waited 3.5 hours and went to get blood work done. My test results came back....it scored a 2....lol. this has happened on 2 different occasions.

Thanks. Yeah, me and buddy purchased some blue tops(obviously not from any one on this site since I'm new). I done the protocol. Took 10iu waited 3.5 hours and went to get blood work done. My test results came back....it scored a 2....lol. this has happened on 2 different occasions.

Lol alot of fake generics and even more of the fake so called pharma grade HGH pens. Best bet for legit HGH right now would be from pharmalogic or as i said previously red lion are also scoring decently on the test results ive seen.

Check into peptides also running peptides and HGH at the same time go together really well :)

Lol alot of fake generics and even more of the fake so called pharma grade HGH pens. Best bet for legit HGH right now would be from pharmalogic or as i said previously red lion are also scoring decently on the test results ive seen.

Check into peptides also running peptides and HGH at the same time go together really well :)

im curious to know what pharma grade HGH pens you've seen faked?

im curious to know what pharma grade HGH pens you've seen faked?

Most of them? well if they are not counterfeit then how is a UG lab sourcing the pens? i doubt the licensed pharma manufacturers would supply a lab that sells illegally. Same as most of the pharma grade gear and amps you see sold they are nearly all from a UG lab who immitates the brand. Thats not to say that you cant get legit pharma grade gear because you can but its going to be a long search.

I tested some norditropin pens that where bought from naps, mate of mine got them from naps then sold them to me because he said he was getting minimal results. And sure enough the results where very minimal for pharma grade growth hormone.

But thats not really a surprise considering counterfeit operations can make 1:1 replicas of the real thing and even put decent chinese generic growth hormone in them lol.

I plan on running igf1-lr3 with whatever cycle I ch oose to put together. Not really sure what other peptides to run? I haven't researched them enough to know.

Also with the lr3. I've noticed the price fluctuates so much to make me wonder why that is. Is it that 1 place has better quality? Or is it cheap but some sources just have a mark up on it?

IML Gear Cream!
Also with the lr3. I've noticed the price fluctuates so much to make me wonder why that is. Is it that 1 place has better quality? Or is it cheap but some sources just have a mark up on it?
I was thinking about running igf until I read some posts from datbtrue. Personally, I'd just run hgh.

I was thinking about running igf until I read some posts from datbtrue. Personally, I'd just run hgh.

I'll have to read his post. I haven't heard anything bad about igf1-lr3. I've got a few buddies who run it and they all seem to like it. And these are guys who's age range from 30-40 years old.

Most of them? well if they are not counterfeit then how is a UG lab sourcing the pens? i doubt the licensed pharma manufacturers would supply a lab that sells illegally. Same as most of the pharma grade gear and amps you see sold they are nearly all from a UG lab who immitates the brand. Thats not to say that you cant get legit pharma grade gear because you can but its going to be a long search.

I tested some norditropin pens that where bought from naps, mate of mine got them from naps then sold them to me because he said he was getting minimal results. And sure enough the results where very minimal for pharma grade growth hormone.

But thats not really a surprise considering counterfeit operations can make 1:1 replicas of the real thing and even put decent chinese generic growth hormone in them lol.

I have some of the Genotropin Go Quic pens. They look like the would be a SOB to duplicate. The 36 iu cartridges in them you can't even get to without tearing up the pen. You would think they would make these particular ones so that you could change out the cartridge.

I plan on running igf1-lr3 with whatever cycle I ch oose to put together. Not really sure what other peptides to run? I haven't researched them enough to know.

Apparently running say 2iu of hgh a day combined with the right peptides gives you the same results as 4iu of straight hgh. That isn't to say you have to run 2iu of hgh a day lol what im meaning is that you can run say 5iu? 10iu? a day and combined with peptides its definitely alot more effective.

Personally when i run hgh i combine CJC 1295 w/o DAC and GHRP 6 or GHRP 2 with the HGH for maximum results.

On my last run i used HGH through the day and CJC 1295 and GHRP 6 right before bed was a very effective combo :)

I have some of the Genotropin Go Quic pens. They look like the would be a SOB to duplicate. The 36 iu cartridges in them you can't even get to without tearing up the pen. You would think they would make these particular ones so that you could change out the cartridge.

Lets not forget we are talking about guys who have the equipment to make scaled replicas of iphones that look identicle lol. I even had a pair of fake dr. dre pro beats which looked the exact same as my real pair including the speakers and sound. Its seriously no issue for a professional manufacturing facility to counterfeit hgh pens im not saying your Genotropin pens are fake though :)

Back