• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

get ready for labs, logs and envy...Anabolic Anarchy Productions

Dieseljimmy

DRSE representative
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Three weeks of protocol for base line labs. then comes the abuse.
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150126_185132.jpg
    20150126_185132.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 70
  • 20150126_185122.jpg
    20150126_185122.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 1,333
Last edited:
What the fuck is it with this Jimmy fella? when is enough enough for him, SMH........:coffee:

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry that was just complete jealousy flying out.....:coffee:

thats ok..Im pretty sure he sucked someones cock to get his first...

jealous right along there with you

Totally jealous, and not even gonna try to hide it.

And looking forward to your impressions DJ.

I can guess out come of these labs :coffee:

Any news on when they are gonna become a sponsor or are they staying private?

IML Gear Cream!
Starting tommorrow will have labs as soon as protocol allows for it.

Oil is clear and fluid. The oil looks very much like what I expect to see from a high end product.

maybe I'm a gears nazi...but i like laminated labels. even labels and generally pleasant atheistics...it a reminder of the on the attention to detail by the lab.

Starting tommorrow will have labs as soon as protocol allows for it.

Oil is clear and fluid. The oil looks very much like what I expect to see from a high end product.

maybe I'm a gears nazi...but i like laminated labels. even labels and generally pleasant atheistics...it a reminder of the on the attention to detail by the lab.

No your not a gear Nazi.. Im the same way, that plastic feel,wax,lamination, or even holograms displays that the lab/pharma group cares that much, and most cases the contents are cared for just as much if not more..

No your not a gear Nazi.. Im the same way, that plastic feel,wax,lamination, or even holograms displays that the lab/pharma group cares that much, and most cases the contents are cared for just as much if not more..

my respect for that effort started with sciroxx. Those old labels with the stripes just spoke to me

Sciroxx, and the Lab Axio really went above and beyond..gives products that fine clean finish,and really speaks volumes.. When ink washes off labels it just looks generic.. I mean I have received many no label bottles in my day that exceeded my expectations, but presentation made me hesitate less..Brilliant marketing strategy!

Yeah I ran bio for a couple years and really liked their product. They got hacked about 3 years ago on the 4th of July and sent out an email for 50% off gear for one week. Well I bit on it and after the money was sent I never heard a word back from them. About 2 years after that I figured I would email them to see if they were back up for whatever reason. They denied the sale and said they never send emails unless requested. They said it was my fault for not doing more research even though it was an email sent from them. But that was VIP. I haven't dealt with UA

I know who the people are in that network, doesn't surprise me, they should have done more research before they collected your funds.. Your funds are good enough to collect but yet they can not honor you as a customer for unfortunate situation... Everything in life is negotiable, unless there is a hidden motive backed by an agenda...

Looks good any word on maybe when will see them floating around here ? or maybe what brand this is ? thanks

cheapthreads out....

Good luck Jimmy, will lifting be involved with this protocol.......:coffee:

ok sorry bro no problem main hope all is g2g be safe later..

cheapthreads out....

my respect for that effort started with sciroxx. Those old labels with the stripes just spoke to me

I'm running Sciroxx right now, I've been lucky enough to have very good results with many different sources, but the Sciroxx and Valkyrie lines are what I turn to when I want peace of mind of quality gear.

I have no doubts about the results and look forward to seeing how this moves forward.

We can expect objectivity from DJ no doubt... which we need more of. No blaming results on lab errors.

No doubt dj is objective :coffee:....I would never think differently .....:coffee:....

I can assure my good peeps that protocol will be followed and the labs I obtain will be posted regardless of the result.

Back