• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

More Bad Press

He was doing so much other shit. Australia is so anal about aas. Anything they can blame on steroids they will.

Well one out of thousands of body builder's gets sick i don't think that's a high ratio...won't stop me from using gear!

In my job my moto is "better living through chemistry"--and it's a perfectly sound truth, WHEN DONE RESPONSIBLY!
OZZY OSBORNE HAS BETTER RHETORIC THAN THIS GUY-------->he's the poster boy for everything bad with personal pharmacodynamics, but I still have empathy.

I'm always preaching PCT and recovery time... Over the years I've seen the ones that can't handle the downtime, jump back on a cycle too soon, and start having trouble.

Lao Tzu — 'The flame that burns Twice as bright burns half as long.'

It all boils down to genetics. I know we've heard the yes and no beliefs in it but I'm talking about genetics inside. Some people have the ability to withstand all the drugs to go up and down like that. Some don't.

thats from all the F'n molly he's been doing... nothing to do with roids...keep doing molly's they work wonders!

I'm sure no drugs are all good, but if you do other drugs how can you blame steroids in the least? That's like eating poptarts every meal and then blaming soda solely for getting diabetes

IML Gear Cream!
^^ especially mdma of all drugs. That crap eats your brain away

Makes your brain like swiss cheese…..literally

Old video. There is nothing to link steroids to this but supposition.

Damn Austrailians. I blame the capt'n

If he came off of everything he would probably be doing a lot better.

Back