• ๐Ÿ‘‹Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • ๐Ÿ’ชCheck Out IronMag Labs Andro Hardยฎ - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! ๐Ÿ’Š
  • ๐Ÿ‘‰Check Out Platinum Pharms๐ŸŒฝCorn Hole Sale!๐ŸŒฝ

Opinions on blast & cruise, or cycling?

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I was on YouTube the other day, and I am subscribed to some fitness channels. One being Marc lobliner from tigerfitness, rich piana, bios3 etc. However I saw a video where bios3 and Marc both agreed that cycling and pct is stupid because you will NEVER keep any of your gains. They believe in blast and cruises, and if you decide to hop on gear, it's a life sentence. However there is rich piana (which I know has a lot of haters) and he says you NEED to cycle on and off to let your body recover. What's your guys opinions on this? Is cycling stupid? Is blast and cruise the way? And is pct a waste? Ideally, if I could I would be OK with being on TRT for the rest of my life even if it's only 150-200mg a week. People get so scared when they think of 1 injection every week for the rest of your life. I mean I hate needles a lot but an injection only takes a couple minutes and that's only a couple minutes out of the week. Thoughts?

I love your mindset honestly - trt is best yes. We all get on trt eventually, and testosterone declines after age 18 so why not? Why suffer through pct? It's bad for your health and well being for your hormones to go haywire like that to low as a 90 year old man. I'm 23 and have had clinical low test diagnosed in hs though but I recommend all my friends to blast and cruise. Every guy over 21 years old shouldn't cycle, it's waste of time and your hard earned gains. If you're worried about kids eventually HCG handles that, and if you really want to come off then HCG clomid triptorelin will do the trick every time

I use 175mg year round, I never blast testosterone, most I've gone is 750 for short period, 500 a couple times, I just bloat and get acne and the red flushed skin way too easy. I prefer a very healthy look 24/7 365

I use 175mg year round, I never blast testosterone, most I've gone is 750 for short period, 500 a couple times, I just bloat and get acne and the red flushed skin way too easy. I prefer a very healthy look 24/7 365
I would be OK with that dose of TRT too, how have your gains throughout your TRT been?

Well. If I'm on trt only I'm small. Bodybuilding works like this - whatever hormones you use - you will only keep that look temporarily, while you are on the hormones. Eventually you will lose everything after coming off of those hormone doses. The most 'natural' I'll be is test 175mg and GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 no dac 3 100/100mcg injects a day. Been running peps for 2 years straight, amazing for full body health and recovery and long term gains. Cell replication and muscle satellite cell growth etc Collagen synthesis is amazing good skin and hair great pumps great energy all of it. Anyways you're only going to keep the look a hormone gives you while on a hormone. So coming off hormones like EQ masteron anavar to trt only...I'm not going to gain anything at all..always lose slowly.

First off let me jump to the end of your post if I may
I could I would be OK with being on TRT for the rest of my life even if it's only 150-200mg a week. People get so scared when they think of 1 injection every week for the rest of your life. I mean I hate needles a lot but an injection only takes a couple minutes and that's only a couple minutes out of the week

You need to truly understand something here man, it really is a life long commitment..This is something that should be discussed between you and your physician/endo..

If you do not need TRT then why induce the commitment? Your body/endocrine system will tell you with repeated blood work if TRT is appropriate for you..
In regards to cycling vs BnC.. This also depends on the individual,age,fitness goals,history usage,bloods, ext ext.. Cycles have been a protocol since the 1960s-70s-80s'and 90's with great success in the recover department concerning HTPA shutdown..
There is no one size fits all, in this lifestyle..Everything is personalized, as everything is one giant experiment..Its gets old hearing some of these well known names (I wont say who) advocate their opinions and what needs to be done..Medical/science speaks volumes,There's enough documented clinical studies supporting Moderate andro use and still being able to have a 100% successful HTPA recovery..There is many health conditions as well that have proven this time and time again..

The spectrum is vast when it concerns staying on and why,deficiency with recovering can come from many factors..Don't just stay on to stay on, that seems to be the "IN" thing these days.. If you can recover, then recover..Why handicap yourself? When staying on, there's much more greater risks man,like I said, the rabit hole gets deep..

Also, there is HTPA recovery protocols while Blasting and cruising..but thats a different topic!

For losing gains while cycling? yes gains will diminish, but there's a thing called Peptides,diet, and training..

Well. If I'm on trt only I'm small. Bodybuilding works like this - whatever hormones you use - you will only keep that look temporarily, while you are on the hormones. Eventually you will lose everything after coming off of those hormone doses. The most 'natural' I'll be is test 175mg and GHRP-6 and CJC-1295 no dac 3 100/100mcg injects a day. Been running peps for 2 years straight, amazing for full body health and recovery and long term gains. Cell replication and muscle satellite cell growth etc Collagen synthesis is amazing good skin and hair great pumps great energy all of it. Anyways you're only going to keep the look a hormone gives you while on a hormone. So coming off hormones like EQ masteron anavar to trt only...I'm not going to gain anything at all..always lose slowly.
Man so if someone is on a 16 week test cycle and gains 15 lbs and strength increases, when he comes off he will lose everything so it's like the 16 weeks was a huge waste of time. All the training, diet and supplementation was a waste And he would make more gainz and be bigger in the long run if no anabolics were used?

Man so if someone is on a 16 week test cycle and gains 15 lbs and strength increases, when he comes off he will lose everything so it's like the 16 weeks was a huge waste of time. All the training, diet and supplementation was a waste And he would make more gainz and be bigger in the long run if no anabolics were used?

Yes there will be loss, water, strength, ext..But if PCT is good and you still met your macros and keep the intensity up with training, you can keep gains...Get bloods,train,eat and this will dictate where you are, and where your going and where you will end up.. TRT is not the only option.. Im on TRT,but that does not say I have failed cycles,lossing all my hard earned gains... Gains will demish, also this depends on the compounds as well.. If there wet compounds, then expect to loss a lot..If your using more quality compounds for building lean mass, you can have great success keeping if you recovery fully..

Yes there will be loss, water, strength, ext..But if PCT is good and you still met your macros and keep the intensity up with training, you can keep gains...Get bloods,train,eat and this will dictate where you are, and where your going and where you will end up.. TRT is not the only option.. Im on TRT,but that does not say I have failed cycles,lossing all my hard earned gains... Gains will demish, also this depends on the compounds as well.. If there wet compounds, then expect to loss a lot..If your using more quality compounds for building lean mass, you can have great success keeping if you recovery fully..
Thanks for your input vision. Very informative. There's just so many different theory and opinions out there, it can get confusing. I just have to see for myself what will happen with my cycle.

You just answered your own questions, that has also been asked numerous times across the panels..

Theory vs opinion (you mentioned this and think about)..Theories are good and play a pivotal roll,but hard facts speak louder..

Opinions are just what worked well for those individuals or some people he/she may know,like I always advocate..This lifestyle is NOT as one size fits all, especially when it pertains to individuals and their own endocrines, some people have different effects to esters compared to the next.. some bloat on short esters and some dont..Not everyone metabolizes the same.. This is one big experiment, from training,to diet, to AAS compounds.. its personalized for reasons..Its personalized for YOU!

learn how you react, listen to your body, it will speak volumes..Learn what dosages are sufficient enough,learn about fluctuations,spikes..Learn how to get bloods and read bloods..It goes on and on...

IML Gear Cream!
You will lose all gains you make on steroids, period in the long run regardless of what pct and diet and training is. All muscles gained on exogenous hormones will diminish over time, your body is only going to support what it will naturally before. It's like taking any drug, the effects on your system are temporary for the time the drug is being used. Now high doses of testosterone have clinical studies proving permanent muscle satellite cell proliferation and permanent growth..so hormone use will affect your natural genetic potential. Just like GH use, more muscle cells will be produced. So that's something to think about as well. But for me, I inject every night subQ with insulin syringe, it's like brushing your teeth it's no commitment it's just a little habit. Id rather not waste my time and gains during that pct period with hormones of 90 year old man wrecking havoc on my mind and body for weeks. I have to stay top of my game all the time I'm not going to put myself through meaningless depressive symptoms and low sex drive low sociability low confidence mood issues acne issues I've done it 3 times and never again

And about intensity and macros in pct, you better be training way less and eating way less and listening to your body otherwise you'll end up a fat mess quick and overtraining like 95% of gym rats in USA

Vision you're very right. It's one life long experiment about listening to yourself and how you respond.

yeah man, its truly one of those things that has been proven time and time again, what works for you,may not be for me..Even from the simplest of macros and how we digest,sugar sensitivity or sodium, or even carb ratios will vary to the next..

Everyone is at a different level of fitness,that shares the same common goal,but aims for different results!

Back