• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dull ache in legs from taking dbol? Leg pumps?

jfreshxo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, my cycle is going to consist of:

Test E: 500/wk for 14 weeks
Dbol: 37.5mg ed for 4 weeks
Aromasin: on hand, will not take unless necessary. This will be my 2nd cycle, I am on day 6 of my dbol and yesterday in my right leg right around my knee cap o had a dull achy pain. I mean it wasn't terrible, but it was more annoying than anything. When I woke up this morning, I had the same exact pain in my left leg. This is the 1st "side" I have noticed, (if it's even from the dbol) is this what people call leg pumps? Thx in advance guys stay swole

Why fight to reverse a problem when it can be prevented. An AI is not an in case, it's a preventative.
Yes why not take an ai the whole time especially withe dbol

Testosterone and its derivatives aromatize. So regardless if you notice any high e2 sides or not, you will have high e2. So take the asin from start to finish. For the knee pain, when was the last time you trained legs? I've never heard of this side from dbol. But leg extensions, poor form on leg exercises or going to heavy on legs can cause the pain you are experiencing. Also have you ever had any knee injuries in the past from anything?

Drink more fluids,because of the wet compound that your on will direct fluids in all other tissues..Increase your water intake,watch your sodium, and take some potassium.. Increase your vitamin E intake,and consider some L-carnitine.. see what happens.. also if your getting a sharp random pain just sitting, lots of time its nerves,with the AAS stimulating the CNS,improving firing and pathways it tends to awaken and make nerve endings more aware and keen,the whole static system for that matter..let you body adjust and stabilize.. Like I said, increase water consumption to start!

Back