• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Cycle Advice

sonofzeus

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys so a little about me..

Alright guys so I have been lifting 7 months now, never touched a weight before that. Gone from about 6ft 175 when I started lifting to 205 now. I ran a halo/dermacrine cycle.

I did all of my research prior so everything has run smoothly. I know some say to be more experienced before running a ph cycle. My routine and diet are in check

Went from 188 to 208 on my first cycle with little to no fat gain. Did lose about 3lbs during pct and am currently doing a very short cut to get down to single digit bf. Then bulking up to hopefully 220lbs.

I am planning on running a simple test e cycle
test E week 1-15 @ 500mg

PCT
: week 17-20
Nolva 40/20/20/10
Clomid 50/50

I was thinking about adding an oral kicker. SDMZ or Dbol week 1-4 but have heard since it is my first aas cycle to just use test. I however do not want a boring first 5 weeks waiting for test to kick in.

My goals- I would love to reach 220lbs after this cycle and be as lean if not leaner.

How does everything look? Would you suggest an oral kicker for the first 4 weeks?

Current pics...
1354390582.jpg

1354390593.jpg

Thanks fellas!

Bump up your dose to 600mg. Run for 12-3 weeks instead of 15.

Use aromasin in your PCT, you can swap out one of the SERMs for it.

Dbol kicker for the first 4 weeks. 20-40mg daily is a good dose.

Bump up your dose to 600mg. Run for 12-3 weeks instead of 15.

Use aromasin in your PCT, you can swap out one of the SERMs for it.

Dbol kicker for the first 4 weeks. 20-40mg daily is a good dose.

This but I say go anywhere up to 750mg test ED you know AY goes big.

Here is what I had planned...

Dbol 1-4 @ 50mg
Test E 1-15 @ 500mg
Will have adex on hand run anywhere from 0.25-0.5

Instead should I go....
Dbol 1-4 @ 40mg
Test E 1-13 @ 600mg (750mg seems like an awful lot for my first AAS cycle. Maybe I should just say fuck it?)

In for any other suggestions!! I want to gain about 15-20lbs and come out as lean or leaner!

I recently finished my first cycle, similar approach and goals to yours. Here's the thread: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/1736-MLG-Test-E-dbol

I got impatient and went up to 1.2g test/wk without ill effects beyond some E2 issues due to bunk AI. You may want to try a front-load to help shave a week off the effectiveness delay.

Also went with 50mg/day dbol kicker with really nice results, but caused a little liver trouble from irresponsible mixing with accutane and alcohol. This time, no mixing... and I'm using liver support supps while on dbol.

You may want to get frequent bloodtests to check for E2 elevation and liver stress, particularly with new drugs with an unfamiliar impact, otherwise you're sorta flying blind.

I'd recommend Anadrol 50/mg daily for first 4 weeks. Awesome oral to start with and cheap!

I'd recommend Anadrol 50/mg daily for first 4 weeks. Awesome oral to start with and cheap!

The only reason I would disagree with this is not everyone responds really well to Anadrol. Its cheap and effective but dbol works 100% of the time for a first cycle dbol is what I recommend.

Back