• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sustanon + winstrol cycle

Boris2247

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys i was gonna do a sust and winny cycle, but i wanna add something else there that will let me get shredded more, or gain a little bit of muscle mass while dieting if its possible. i was thinking boldenone with it.

in the past, i have been taking d-bol and deca in one cycle (i know, i should have taken test but there were no sides afterwards).

anyway any suggestions?

was thinking about tren, but it might be too strong for me, for now, dont you think?

My first 3 or 4 cycles where sust and winny.

You don't need anything else. I'm 10 years into this god damn thing and I could still be happy today with a sust and oral winny cycle.

It's not the drugs that make the man. It's the man. The drugs are a suppliment to the effort of training, the value of nutrition, the concerted life style change and most importantly the resolve to stay the course.

Legit EQ and winny provide an amazing look when used together, incredible collagen synthesis, skin really glows gold and tightens up if you're sub 10% to really notice it. You look much healthier using them both, skin hair nails will all improve as well. Test prop EQ winny masteron is incredible for the look everyone is after, low dose test is best as well for the aesthetic appeal

so how about i take sustanon and equipoise for like 8-10 weeks and then add winny at the end ofr like 4 more weeks?

Back