• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

First cycle help for a nervous newbie

Justhikeit

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is my first use and i want to do it right. I already have the gear. Being new I aquired a pre-designed stack.

Weeks 1-10: 500mg GP Test Enath250 ( 1ml Twice per week)
Weeks 1-10: 250mg GP Deca250 - 250mg ( 0.5ml Twice per week)
Weeks 1-4: 40mg GP Turan per day
Weeks 1-13: 0.5mg GP Anastrozole per day

My stats are 31age 185lbs 6ft tall...18%BF give or take
Holding a diet is no problem for me. I have followed a Paleo diet for 2 years(no glutens). I used to be a fat ass at 260lbs I've dropped to 185 in the last few years by sticking to a good diet and workout regimen. I still have a gross mushy stomach but I am now looking to put some muscle on.
I start my day at 4am then at the gym by 5am and work by 7am. I do this Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday. Wednesday i dont workout. I typically hike or backpack on the weekend. This is my schedule unfortunately i am unable to deviate from it.

What I'm really unsure of is when i should take my gear? Pre workout? Post? What days to inject? I was planning to start Monday. Should I inject on Sunday?

I also ended up with 500mgs of test cyp, some clen and t3. I was just gonna stash it for another time.

Thank you in advance for the help!

You can pin anytime. It takes time for the hormones to work. Don't stress about timing with long esters, a few hrs is nothing. I'd up the test half way through the cycle personally. Other than that relax and let the juices do there thing.

run your test two weeks longer then your deca and wheres your PCT and ??? don't even start that if you don't have your PCT meds in hand

start clomid 14 days after last pin of test 100/100/50/50 aromasin 25mg a day through out pct

If i was you i would stick to a test only for my first cycle. See how your body reacts. Your second cycle you can add a new compound.

6 feet 185lbs 18% Bf wow? Like some have said stick with a simple cycle test only, and see how your body reacts. EAT, EAT and eat if you are that tall and only 185lbs.

I started my first cycle almost 20 years ago... start with a basic test and find some orals, nothing crazy... everyones body will react different to different injectables, get a feel first for the whole "cycle" thing, don't go crazy and start off with a more of a veteran stack like your planning... learn how to pin first "no joke" as it is serious if you hit something you shouldn't "not to scare you"... do a 10-12 week cycle, bump the test mid way through and pyramid off... have your PCT ready since you don't want to crash "in many ways" considering it is your first use... your appetite will increase automatically so diet right... and let the rest do the work.. This is my advice and my advice only...

Some solid advice here. Go with test and an oral. The cycle you wrote makes for a good second cycle.

I started my first cycle almost 20 years ago... start with a basic test and find some orals, nothing crazy... everyones body will react different to different injectables, get a feel first for the whole "cycle" thing, don't go crazy and start off with a more of a veteran stack like your planning... learn how to pin first "no joke" as it is serious if you hit something you shouldn't "not to scare you"... do a 10-12 week cycle, bump the test mid way through and pyramid off... have your PCT ready since you don't want to crash "in many ways" considering it is your first use... your appetite will increase automatically so diet right... and let the rest do the work.. This is my advice and my advice only...
I have 500mg of test e and 500mg of test c. Use the T-bol as the oral? I have 10mg x 100tabs.

drop the deca and just go with the oral kickstart... for your first time test and an oral will do wonders.... not trying to freak people out at work and shit haha...

Back