• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Best replies when asked "what are you on?"

Rms2188

Savage
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys, let's hear em... When at the gym and people (wether you know them or not) ask you what gear you are on. Best/funniest replies. Ready set go.

"Beaver tranquilizer and PCP"
That's what I always say. Keep a straight/serious face as I get an odd look from whoever it is... Then casually walk away.

Buck antler felt tea... The shit is amazing...

lift till ya puke

Rocky mountain oysters

There has been a few of these threads in the past couple months. Do a quick search and enjoy the reading :winkfinger:

My reply today: " bro it's all in the diet honestly, but I gotta tell you, since I been napping in the afternoon I'm seeing crazy gains. I'd try like 45 minutes no more no less."

Last night I said "it's all my diet and creatine but the last 3 weeks I have been taking my wifes birth control and it is really blowing me up" but the guy came up and flat out said "hey bro what roids you running because nobody grows that fast"

Last night I said "it's all my diet and creatine but the last 3 weeks I have been taking my wifes birth control and it is really blowing me up" but the guy came up and flat out said "hey bro what roids you running because nobody grows that fast"

Hahaha did you tell him bostin Lloyd's synthol :winkfinger:

When someone gets pushy after being nice about it.
"Once I stopped worrying about other people's programs and started finding what works for me, I made the best gains."

I eat 7x a day all clean foods and workout 6x a week.
Well we all do this right?
The look on his face when I said I took my wife's BC. I just looked him right in the face and said yeah seriously it works. Lol.

Sometimes the truth is best.... People that know me see I am always eating so they believe it.

I usually just ignore it, my reply is always "I've been hitting it hard all year" and I end it at that. I don't really conversate with anyone, I like to stay to myself and stay focused.

Angel dust and rattlesnake cum, but it won't work without the afternoon naps.

Get Shredded!
Was waiting in line at Tokyo Joes today and a guy asked if I lifted weights. I was wearing a coat so not sure how he knew. Anyway he said I looked big and asked what it took. I told him lots of food.

"Charlie Sheen came out with tiger blood protein powder. I take it 4x a day"

Tell them you started doing barre class or zoomba.

Ok guys, let's hear em... When at the gym and people (wether you know them or not) ask you what gear you are on. Best/funniest replies. Ready set go.

Why are you talking at the gym? That's your reason for being pale and unjerked. GICH.

GDI - Where's theCaptn'? He'd set all yer asses straight.

Back