• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

hgh at mature age

ironman59

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm intrigued by hgh. I've always been aware of it, but have always utilized the more mainstream anabolics for some reason. I've brought anabolics back into my training for the last three years, after a 20 year gap. I did several old school cycles in the 70's and 80's, then trained without them for 20 years, and picked them up again recently to regain some stamina, recovery, and to help overcome some joint problems. I've been pretty successful, but am strongly considering adding some hgh. Any other "mature" aged iron men out there with some experience with hgh? How much to start? What are good compounds to accompany hgh? What are the pitfalls? I'm 59, 215 lbs, 5-10, and leaning out to 200 lbs right now. Currently on andropen and primo.

I have used HGH extensively through the years.Much depends on your expectations.Is great for repair-cutting fat- sleep and gives muscle a more " full " look.The downside is CTS and water retention for me-but some have no problem at all.I would start at 3 IUs and work up to 5 IUs daily.If you have any problems as stated above-simply cut dose and come back at it.The test and primo are a great stack to go with the HGH-but once again depends on what you are wanting.I am not exactly an " iroman" but I am older and train mostly for strength and stamina at my age.I suggest trying for at least 3-4 months before passing judgement.Hope that helps a bit-Luck-OD

My wife loves it for anti aging purposes for sure and overall health benefits has been using for a year now.

i'm 37 and just started using hgh about a year ago.. best thing ever for someone late 30s and up... i am heavy into sports and it is a great recovery... plan on spending ALOT of money don't think your going to do a kit and be satisfied, min 6 months on hgh is recommended... start off first kit 2-3ius a day but someone your size should bump up to 4-5ius a day no more than that, idc what people tell you you will feel the sides and it will have a reverse affect...your body produces GH at night when you sleep, old myth do a shot in the AM and one before bed... if your only doing 1 shot prefer at night... if your body if producing 3ius by itself when your sleeping I would recommend doing 4-5ius then... you will fall in love with it... question someone your age have you tried talking to your Doc and see if he can prescribe something to you?

I have used HGH extensively through the years.Much depends on your expectations.Is great for repair-cutting fat- sleep and gives muscle a more " full " look.The downside is CTS and water retention for me-but some have no problem at all.I would start at 3 IUs and work up to 5 IUs daily.If you have any problems as stated above-simply cut dose and come back at it.The test and primo are a great stack to go with the HGH-but once again depends on what you are wanting.I am not exactly an " iroman" but I am older and train mostly for strength and stamina at my age.I suggest trying for at least 3-4 months before passing judgement.Hope that helps a bit-Luck-OD

Thanks for information. Keep in mind the ironman handle is tongue in cheek. I've been throwing iron around for a long time, and still learning new stuff. My goal is leaner and harder, and strengthening my joints as much as possible. My biggest mistake has been pushing too much weight for my frame, and now I am dealing with a couple failing joints. My hops is that hgh may help with this. My understanding is there is two types of hgh. Which one are you talking about here?

I should have looked around a littel bit before posting this thread. There is a good sticky about hgh. Oh well, cut m a little slack, I'm new.

I should have looked around a littel bit before posting this thread. There is a good sticky about hgh. Oh well, cut m a little slack, I'm new.

No problem- read all you can and let us know if you have questions.HGH does an excellent job of repairing joints and cutting fat at doses I mentioned-Luck-OD

Back