• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Xanax

I was a dope addict. When I got hurt they put me on every pain meds they had so they are keeping me on it for about a year. Been clean for over a year and the gym has a ton to do with it

use kmartone10 for 10% off

Thanks for the input bushmaster. I know you know your shit and I appreciate your input for real. Thanks

Suboxone is not ideal under any circumstances but for opiate addicts who have a long history of not being able to stay clean it has saved many lives literally . My wife has been on sub for 3 years . I didn't like it at first but over time I can see where it has given her a chance to get a lot of clean time under her belt all the while in counseling and addressing the various issues in her life . It has been shown to actually give the addicts brain time to heal and normalize from the changes abuse of opiates cause . People say well why can't you just man up and stay clean . I used to say this constantly but that is addiction . You have no choice , you have lost control . You have actually changed your brain chemistry and that causes the withdrawal sickness and overwhelming cravings . She is now slowly being weaned off and I am so very proud of her . Suboxone has won me over as a valuable tool in treating a horrible disease so many of us suffer from . I was so deeply touched by the recent thread a month or so ago about opiate addiction and almost couldn't believe the number of ASF members who have gotten and now stay clean . I am one of them !
No disrespect to you Bush as you are a very wise man about life in general as well as our lifestyle for sure !

IML Gear Cream!
It has given me that time to stay clean and get back to my family and life. I was down to 144 at one time and I always was a bigger guy. I l started lifting naturally again and about after 6 months I started implementing test again. Now I am running cycles the right way BC of the help of people on this fourm. I love it here. I learn something new everyday BC of people like bush boneman and so many more I can't name. So with that said thanks for everyone help and have a good day everyone

it is awesome and a lot better than the alternative, i also have first hand experience with this and should only be used for immediate withdrawal and few days thereafter, then being discontinued. i hate to see clinic, rehabs, and doctors keep people on this for indefinite time or no schedule of coming off. suboxone is a opiate and hits the same receptors dope does.. hope all the best in the world for you.

I disagree with you in the strongest possible terms . You also seem to disallow or completely ignore all the research that has gone on in this field by people who have devoted their careers to helping people with this disease . But then again I'm sure YOU know better than the many doctors and their peers who do this every day and have worked with many thousands of desperately sick folks . for some a very short term therapy would be better but for others this will not be optimal nor work . But I suppose since you have first hand knowledge after all you are the expert . Sorry to the OP not meaning to take this thread off in another direction . I am very well aware that so many still do not understand addiction in this day and age .

Lou I think your one of the many cornerstone people here that offer great knowledge and insight and by no means did I mean any disrespect . It's just a subject I feel strongly on and voiced my opinion , I agree with you some people need it longer term but also disagree by meaning total and complete abstinence from all drugs is needed for an addict to truly recover. Basic text

glad to hear this about the Mrs. Lou....Its a long road and not an easy one at that...she has great support in her corner and that means alot...great post brother

Suboxone is not ideal under any circumstances but for opiate addicts who have a long history of not being able to stay clean it has saved many lives literally . My wife has been on sub for 3 years . I didn't like it at first but over time I can see where it has given her a chance to get a lot of clean time under her belt all the while in counseling and addressing the various issues in her life . It has been shown to actually give the addicts brain time to heal and normalize from the changes abuse of opiates cause . People say well why can't you just man up and stay clean . I used to say this constantly but that is addiction . You have no choice , you have lost control . You have actually changed your brain chemistry and that causes the withdrawal sickness and overwhelming cravings . She is now slowly being weaned off and I am so very proud of her . Suboxone has won me over as a valuable tool in treating a horrible disease so many of us suffer from . I was so deeply touched by the recent thread a month or so ago about opiate addiction and almost couldn't believe the number of ASF members who have gotten and now stay clean . I am one of them !
No disrespect to you Bush as you are a very wise man about life in general as well as our lifestyle for sure !

I meant it as a vague term. I commend mrs Lou as we all know it's very hard and a struggle for an addict to stay clean, it's an abnormal state for an addict. I just meant in general, I believe being clean is abstinence from everything. Maybe I'm wrong....

Lou I think your one of the many cornerstone people here that offer great knowledge and insight and by no means did I mean any disrespect . It's just a subject I feel strongly on and voiced my opinion , I agree with you some people need it longer term but also disagree by meaning total and complete abstinence from all drugs is needed for an addict to truly recover. Basic text
yeah ever since I posted that it has been nagging me . You have every right to voice your opinion without anyone belittling it . This is a subject that i am very passionate about as well as it has been a brutal road for my wife and I . I just feel it unfair and only feeds the feelings addicts already have as being failures and generally worthless to claim if you are on any prescribed opiate even something to help in your recovery you are not clean . It is an argument that goes back to the early years of methadone . I agree complete abstinence is needed from all mood altering drugs and that is absolutely the goal it's just many are not able to do that at the same time . That is illustrated by the abismal success rates in addiction treatment . I myself after finally getting off heroin was diagnosed with terminal cancer . The pain would make you break off teeth no joking ! My doctors at John's Hopkins told me if they could not control my pain I would very likely commit suicide before the year was out as they have MANY patients who do . I was put on oxy and later morphine . I do not abuse it in any way and only take it as prescribed . I do not seek to get HIGH . Do you have any idea how hard that is for an addict ?! I am VERY proud of that . Am I not clean ? I say I am . Life is full of all kinds of turns and situations no one can predict that's why i do not judge or say what someone else must do . We all have special circumstances that must be addressed individually . I too did not mean to attack you or your opinion , I think we in essence agree .

Get Shredded!
Who the fuck needs a script when you can get pure Xanax powder on evolution and agora for so cheap? the way to go for sure :coffee:

Who the fuck needs a script when you can get pure Xanax powder on evolution and agora for so cheap? the way to go for sure :coffee:
What else can ya get on there ? to bad im not tech savvy..id be in trouble..

yeah ever since I posted that it has been nagging me . You have every right to voice your opinion without anyone belittling it . This is a subject that i am very passionate about as well as it has been a brutal road for my wife and I . I just feel it unfair and only feeds the feelings addicts already have as being failures and generally worthless to claim if you are on any prescribed opiate even something to help in your recovery you are not clean . It is an argument that goes back to the early years of methadone . I agree complete abstinence is needed from all mood altering drugs and that is absolutely the goal it's just many are not able to do that at the same time . That is illustrated by the abismal success rates in addiction treatment . I myself after finally getting off heroin was diagnosed with terminal cancer . The pain would make you break off teeth no joking ! My doctors at John's Hopkins told me if they could not control my pain I would very likely commit suicide before the year was out as they have MANY patients who do . I was put on oxy and later morphine . I do not abuse it in any way and only take it as prescribed . I do not seek to get HIGH . Do you have any idea how hard that is for an addict ?! I am VERY proud of that . Am I not clean ? I say I am . Life is full of all kinds of turns and situations no one can predict that's why i do not judge or say what someone else must do . We all have special circumstances that must be addressed individually . I too did not mean to attack you or your opinion , I think we in essence agree .

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to l69lou again

Goddamn brother. I knew about your struggles but not these specifically. You are a rock Lou, going to say the most highly respected member on this forum in my eyes, and even more so now. You have my number..... like only one out of two members. Call me, or let me know a good time to call you.

Goddamn brother. I knew about your struggles but not these specifically. You are a rock Lou, going to say the most highly respected member on this forum in my eyes, and even more so now. You have my number..... like only one out of two members. Call me, or let me know a good time to call you.
Totally agree..good people here...and a gladiator at that...

Extreamly Addictive
I take them now while im on tren for the anxiety
The only drug you can die from withdrawl, besides alchol

The DarkNet and the whole bitcoin bit?
I'd rather not risk my money and just stick with the doctor's scripts
But damn someone said 500 for 100bucks?
I thought that market died with the silkroad
never tried any of that but have browsed some of those sites

The DarkNet and the whole bitcoin bit?
I'd rather not risk my money and just stick with the doctor's scripts
But damn someone said 500 for 100bucks?
I thought that market died with the silkroad
never tried any of that but have browsed some of those sites

Well prescription drugs are legal here in the UK so i dont take much of a risk when i order but ive never really heard of packages getting seized containing presciption drugs from the black markets. Its usually large orders and bulky or smelly products that get seized like buds but even they are very rare. Ordering powders is usually fairly safe - well ive never had a problem anyway.

Agora and Evolution both survived the police busts :)

Last edited:
Back